Author Topic: Great finish in Milwaukee!  (Read 1482 times)

Great finish in Milwaukee!
« on: March 24, 2015, 10:49:11 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Bucks top Miami by one on a 3 at the buzzer from Khris Middleton after a mad scramble. Bucks sweep season series 4-0.

Best part of this game: Middleton hit the shot of Duh-wayne Wade.

Boston now only a game out of 7th.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

Re: Great finish in Milwaukee!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 10:53:06 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Bucks top Miami by one on a 3 at the buzzer from Khris Middleton after a mad scramble. Bucks sweep season series 4-0.

Best part of this game: Middleton hit the shot of Duh-wayne Wade.

Boston now only a game out of 7th.

I think a better part of the game was when DWade landed on his butt! Made my day! A truly unintentional undercutting, was beautiful! He didn't get injured and that's a good thing, I don't want that, I just want him to FEEL it!!

Go Bucks go! In your face Wade!!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 10:57:09 PM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
I'm happy that the C's get to move closer in standings, but I really don't want them to face Lebron and Co 1st...for some reason ATL doesn't seem so scary...How far are the C's out of 6 seed?

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 11:00:28 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
[img=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CThDBzVZf8][/img]
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:01:21 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I'm happy that the C's get to move closer in standings, but I really don't want them to face Lebron and Co 1st...for some reason ATL doesn't seem so scary...How far are the C's out of 6 seed?

Around 3 games I think.

Now, seeing as the 6th seed will be a tough get, I'd love for us to take 8th to get the better pick. I don't care who we have to face though, so bring on any spot if we get it!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 11:03:46 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Now we have to face a mad Wade and Heat team on Thursday, ouch.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 11:05:51 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377

Hopefully the Heat read your post and miss the game tomorrow. This might just be crazy enough to work.

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 11:28:50 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I think the Bucks lucked out ......I saw Whiteside hurt his hand , had stitches .  Pretty bad cut.

I don't know if he ever returned , but that was huge I think boost for the Bucks.

I think Celtics are the mad group , not the Thug team ,  after what Wade and Deng did to Thomas .

I hope the Celtics give the thugs some payback.

If Whiteside can.'t go ...that would be huge for Celtics,

Dragic is playing great

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2015, 11:58:10 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Hopefully we see more Middleton plays like that after we overpay him this Summer with a max contract.

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 12:08:33 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Hopefully we see more Middleton plays like that after we overpay him this Summer with a max contract.

Forever the optimist.

That's what Danny does though. Overpay guys with max deals. That massive rondo deal is gonna weigh us down for years.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 12:17:41 AM »

Offline J. Cole

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
Great to see the Heat lose especially in a very heartbreaking manner  ;D

But I'd still rather be in the 8th seed and face the Hawks than be in the 7th seed and face the Cavs

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 12:26:37 AM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 743
Great to see the Heat lose especially in a very heartbreaking manner  ;D

But I'd still rather be in the 8th seed and face the Hawks than be in the 7th seed and face the Cavs

i'm also till hoping we stay in 8th, prefer Miami in the 7th makes for the Cleveland 2/7 match-up more interesting, then if Chicago can hold the 3rd seed they should beat Milwaukee and if healthy can give Cleveland a series

we either stay in 8th and battle atlanta for a shot at washington/toronto or drop out for a better pick

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 12:30:44 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

Forever the optimist.

That's what Danny does though. Overpay guys with max deals. That massive rondo deal is gonna weigh us down for years.
Well Boston has literally never had cap space.  And trading Rondo doesn't really mean anything.  He's a free agent this Summer.  If we want to overpay him, we'll still have that opportunity.  Still made the most sense to dump him for picks/assets now while we could. 

But I actually do predict we'll see some historically crazy contracts this Summer.  Bismack Biyombo making 10 mil a year type stuff.   Reason is, the cap looks like it's going to jump something like 20+ million in 2016.  That means pretty much every team in the league will have cap space to play with and it will be very competitive.   So, if you can lock up a player of value this Summer, you probably have to do it before every team in the league joins the party.   You'll probably see a bunch of guys threaten to sign 1 year deals so they can join free agency when the market is wide open... and teams with cap space this summer will panic-react by giving them way more than they are worth just so they get someone.  Kris MIddleton max contract.

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 01:21:54 AM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996

Hopefully the Heat read your post and miss the game tomorrow. This might just be crazy enough to work.

Woops! I misread the date hehe. Thought the game was on Thursday, but hey that works too heheh  ;D

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)