Author Topic: Bloodborne (PS4)  (Read 5383 times)

Bloodborne (PS4)
« on: March 24, 2015, 03:19:17 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Anybody playing this yet?  It's getting amazing reviews on Metacritic, with an aggregate score of 93.  I love all three Souls games, so this one was a preorder for me.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bloodborne

In a mixed blessing, I've got the next three days off, but they're for the purpose of taking care of my kids while their daycare is closed.  I don't think my wife would approve of me firing this one up in front of the kiddies.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Bloodborne (PS4)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 03:38:25 PM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
I have no idea about the game itself but i read an interesting news article a few days ago

PlayStation Denmark To Give Copies Of Bloodborne Away To Blood Donors

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/21/playstation-denmark-to-give-copies-of-bloodborne-away-to-blood-donors/

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 04:32:19 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I haven't bought a ps4 game since nba 2k14 and the release game killzone. I was going to buy a few games but all of them ended up disappointing me.

Didn't bother with 2k15, starting to get bored of the nba series. Wanted 1886, but heard that was a huge disappointment. Not a fan of Destiny for some reason.

This game kinda reminds me of Darksiders so I might give this a try

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 04:36:38 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Wanted 1886, but heard that was a huge disappointment.

Yeah, I am in the same boat.  I have no interest in wasting $50 on a 5 hour game that is mostly cut scenes.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 04:54:31 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
Wanted 1886, but heard that was a huge disappointment.

Yeah, I am in the same boat.  I have no interest in wasting $50 on a 5 hour game that is mostly cut scenes.

I've been converted to PC gaming since my co-workers got me into it. Those steam summer sales are awesome!

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 05:48:01 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Makes buying a PS4 a little more tempting.

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 06:01:18 PM »

Online bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
I've been converted to PC gaming since my co-workers got me into it. Those steam summer sales are awesome!

I'm a recent convert to PC gaming too!  Built my PC in January (but hit up the Steam winter sale in anticipation) and all my hardware is superior to what's in a PS4/Xbone, yet I find myself just playing all these old games that came out 5-10+ years ago that I don't even need a high end gaming PC for.  Knocked out all the Half-Life and Portal games last month.  The cake is a lie!

Those PS4 exclusives still look nice though.  Maybe I'll post back here in 7 years when the PS5 comes out and I've finally picked up Bloodborne and tell you'll what I think about it then.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class