Author Topic: Pistons (25-44) at Celtics (30-38) Game #69 3/22/15  (Read 33714 times)

Re: Pistons (25-44) at Celtics (30-38) Game #69 3/22/15
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2015, 09:48:33 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Hey Brad, how's that 11 man rotation working for you?  ::)

Wasn't working for me but he was trying to find some sort of spark.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #226 on: March 22, 2015, 09:50:48 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
you mean the one without smart? not too well. but given the celtics record over the past 20 or so games, not too shabby for a rebuilding team.

back to the game thread, in good news, tankathon.com now has the celtics drafting at #10. heck, what a season! even when the celtics lose, they win!
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #227 on: March 22, 2015, 10:32:28 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922
you mean the one without smart? not too well. but given the celtics record over the past 20 or so games, not too shabby for a rebuilding team.

back to the game thread, in good news, tankathon.com now has the celtics drafting at #10. heck, what a season! even when the celtics lose, they win!

The worst we can get is 9 at this point. This next week will really let us know if we're getting into the playoffs or not. I'm guessing if we fall out of the playoffs we'll start doing some strategic resting and maneuvers to get us as low as possible. At 9 we still have a good chance of getting a WCS or Johnson or moving up to get one of them.

« Reply #228 on: March 22, 2015, 11:03:17 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja

The worst we can get is 9 at this point. This next week will really let us know if we're getting into the playoffs or not. I'm guessing if we fall out of the playoffs we'll start doing some strategic resting and maneuvers to get us as low as possible. At 9 we still have a good chance of getting a WCS or Johnson or moving up to get one of them.
agreed, #9 is the best position realistically. but from there, it would be possible to move up 1 or 2 places if someone good is available at #7 or #8.

but all that is really for another thread.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #229 on: March 22, 2015, 11:57:11 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Drummond was so much more powerful and athletic than our bigs.

LOL just bc KO is hesitant as a shooter (believe me, I cuss him plenty for it), does not mean he isn't giving max effort
  Max effort is just talk.   No one not even Bird gave max effort all the time.  It is not possible for a human being to sustain max effort.   Playing hard is something a lot of guys do, but no one gives max effort every single play.  That is a myth of grade school coaches.

« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2015, 01:15:18 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Drummond was so much more powerful and athletic than our bigs.

LOL just bc KO is hesitant as a shooter (believe me, I cuss him plenty for it), does not mean he isn't giving max effort
  Max effort is just talk.   No one not even Bird gave max effort all the time.  It is not possible for a human being to sustain max effort.   Playing hard is something a lot of guys do, but no one gives max effort every single play.  That is a myth of grade school coaches.

Of course no one can sustain that but it's not really meant in that literal sense. We are talking about whether or not KO is lazy or lazier than Zeller (is what some people were saying).
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)