Author Topic: Celtics (30-37) at Spurs (42-25) Game #68 3/20/15  (Read 25494 times)

Re: Celtics (30-37) at Spurs (42-25) Game #68 3/20/15
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2015, 11:08:28 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
The fouls Smaht keeps committing are not in any way good for us or him. The elbow on Payton and tonight aren't a good look. If it was Wade, everyone would be talking about how dirty those plays are.

Clean it up kid. Let's move on from here!

I'll wait until he intentionally breaks a guy's arm before I even think his plays are close to Wade... Smart seems to have trouble controlling his emotions at times. Wade actually tries to injure other players, IT the latest beneficiary

Everytime we play the heat ..somebody gets hurt on the Celtics ....Wade broke Kobe's nose in a supposedly fun all star game.

« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2015, 11:18:33 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
What Smart did was inexcusable, actually not very bright, but everyone better get use to his intensity, when Marcus Smart steps on the court, it's not a game, it's a war. If your on his team he expects you to match his intensity. Kind of like KG.

KO ....must have been horrified ..... ;D........

Well every team usually has an enforcer ,   Kinda like hockey ,   

A lot of the guys we idolize now .....were ruff and tuff. .......DA , KG , Cowens , even Bird would get their licks in .   Ewing , Anthony Mason ..... Oh ...those were the days

The clothesline cheap shot by Bynum 7 ft 280 lbs on tiny Barrera was the worst hit I can recall lately

Still KLove kicking Blake in the nads was priceless .

« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2015, 12:27:51 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
If the Spurs make the finals, that's going to be a tough matchup for the celtics.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2015, 12:49:25 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
If the Spurs make the finals, that's going to be a tough matchup for the celtics.  ;D

LoL......hee hee hee ....too funny ..... ;)

« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2015, 12:56:28 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

LoL......hee hee hee ....too funny ..... ;)

Nah, the finals give you more games off between games (I think). We will be better against them if we aren't traveling and playing every other day. Bring it on. (Yes, I realize this is tongue-in-cheek)
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2015, 12:57:57 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
purpose or accident??

http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.ssf/2015/03/marcus_smart_ejected_after_del.html

I need to see it in slow motion......his fist was close ......seemed above the junk .   Looked line wrist into the kidney to me.

A direct haymaker by a guy with the strength of Smart  to the junk of.."would have sent him out on stretcher .

But ....the ball shot by Love to Blake Griffin   Was worse ......and kinda funny too .....

I saw it on a continual play rerun, it didn't look like it was an accident.

Looked as if he almost got Splitter right before that too. Oh well, live and learn. I hope no suspension, that would be a crucial setback for our playoff hopes. IT being out and Smaht, please nooooooo!!
hell be suspended for sure the question is how many games?
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2015, 11:30:29 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
Last 2 games just showed that we are not a playoff team. Even we enter the playoffs, we don't belong there. We have no plays in paint and all players are equal by their skills. Especailly without Thomas, who's the only guy that can make some changes in game. Don't get me wrong. I really like the guys, but this is just what they are.