Author Topic: My idea of how to get better talent on the celtics and keep winning culture  (Read 2004 times)

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
 I love where we are headed. There is defiantly something special about this group. I love our guards. I am sorry young I love you but I want our 4 guards getting playing time to be thomas,smart,bradley. I love our bench. I really want ainge to resign crowder,bass and luigi or jerebko.

I know it sounds like I love everyone so where odes the new talent come in. I want us to upgrade our forwards and center starters. That mean goodbye to olynyk,sully,zeller and turner. we should probably combine these guys and picks for a star or two. Ainge  is planning on going after free agents. If i could choose what I would like to happen would be  we trade with the knicks for their 1st round pick because they are rumored to be willing to trade it because the president said that he wanted to build the knick thru free agency. so i say we get the first round pick and draft karl towns. The perfect defensive center. he can help our sourly lacking big men defuse problem. He will also help because he will be a young guy that could be a foundation for the celtics like marcus smart. I would love for ainge go go after butler. Just imagine the defensive monstrosity known as the boston celtics.  the celtics would have smart,bradley,butler with towns. I would give sully one last chance to join this team as a true force as the starting pf. If he can't then in 2016 we get a great pf. That would mean for the next 3 years we would have smart,bradley,butler,towns and thomas all together.

we would get the dream bench and great starters. I imagine there would be some picks left over from the knicks. They always did love olynyk.

I think Ainge can really work his magic. Tell any other idea's in the comments below or if you like the Idea
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Offline celticmania

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
The Knicks are not giving up their pick for ANYONE on this team or any combination of guys on this team.

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
I meant like olynyk,young and a brooklyn pick
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think Zeller will be a fine backup, ditto for Oly too.  I would like to get us get some starters with athletic ability.

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 551
If the Knicks trade the 1st pick, it would be for a star that could play along side Carmelo.  We have nothing that would interest them. 

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I meant like olynyk,young and a brooklyn pick

sadly, I still think they will not bite. I honestly don't think the 3 Brooklyn picks will become a #1 pick, unless they trade all their players (Deron, Lopez and others) and straight out tank. And that is NY making a bet that they will

otherwise it's their "guaranteed top 3 pick or #1 pick" for Oly, Young and a mid-late lotto. If I had a chance to draft Okafor or Towns, I will not give it up for Oly, Young and a BKN pick. There are MUCH better offers out there compare to the Celtics.

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
If the Knicks trade the 1st pick, it would be for a star that could play along side Carmelo.  We have nothing that would interest them.

+1