Author Topic: Jazz (23-35) at Celtics (23-34) Game #58 3/4/15  (Read 40555 times)

Re: Jazz (23-35) at Celtics (23-34) Game #58 3/4/15
« Reply #240 on: March 05, 2015, 12:36:01 AM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Come on tank!

Poor kid...

You'll be the poor one in a few months so enjoy the ztellar win ::)

Why are you even here?
TP

I dont get why tankers even watch the games honestly, I would rather not watch than root for my team to fail.

Honestly, even if you're pro tank, keep in mind that it's unlikely that we catch three of the Pacers, Nets, Hornets and Heat.  We're also not going to outtank at least 7-8 other teams no matter how hard we try.  There will be at least 2 West Coast teams with a better record than us in the lottery, too.  There are 12 legit prospects in the draft and maybe a couple more will rise during the Tourney. 

At the same time, Marcus is going to get a lot of minutes for the rest of the season regardless of his play.  So basically, we either go on a miracle run into the playoffs and Marcus gets all the confidence in the world, or we get a legit prospect for next year while still giving Marcus a ton of experience.  Even if we make the playoffs, we might still end up with a good player at 15.  There is no downside to wins or losses right now!  It's all gravy no matter what.  There is no reason to be negative right now unless you're being delusionally optimistic about our team of cast offs and in that case, Celtics pride baby all day!

The problem is you can't say the word tank around here without someone acting like you called their mom every cuss word under the sun.  No ones being negative it's just a preference, because it's oppositional to someone else's doesnt mean it's wrong. God forbid people have an opinion on an open forum ::).  Because someone says the word tank doesn't make hem any less of fan than someone who doesn't so maybe we should all just put our measuring sticks away and just enjoy the ride.

« Reply #241 on: March 05, 2015, 12:38:26 AM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Come on tank!

Poor kid...

Why are you even here?

The kid must be really depressed today: Philly playing OT against OKC, even with Westbrook's 39 points. Even Hinkie is letting his followers-worshippers down.

Relax, hinkier, I think OKC wins this one.

I'm
Not a kid ma'am but if it makes you feel better to talk down to "kids", suit yourself.

« Reply #242 on: March 05, 2015, 01:31:41 AM »

Offline J. Cole

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
Nice win!  :)

« Reply #243 on: March 05, 2015, 07:01:25 AM »

Offline jonaslopes

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
Come on tank!

Poor kid...

Why are you even here?

The kid must be really depressed today: Philly playing OT against OKC, even with Westbrook's 39 points. Even Hinkie is letting his followers-worshippers down.

Relax, hinkier, I think OKC wins this one.

I'm
Not a kid ma'am but if it makes you feel better to talk down to "kids", suit yourself.

Relax, Philly lost. Cheers!
It's nice seeing him get exposed as overrated after having argued with fellow fans for years that he was overrated.. but I don't hate him. I'm looking forward to seeing him [...] bounce around to a couple more teams... eventually come back to Boston[...] and helps us as a role player until he runs himself out of the league.
LarBrd33 on Rondo