Author Topic: Celtic's Last 10 Games/Next 10 Games  (Read 3195 times)

Celtic's Last 10 Games/Next 10 Games
« on: March 01, 2015, 07:56:38 AM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 860
I picked 10 because in looking at the standings today, I realized that the Celtics are the only lower-rung team that had a good L10 record.  Those 10 games are:

Wins:    CHA, NYK, @PHO, ATL, PHI, DEN, @NYK
Losses:  @LAL, @SAC, @MIL

The LAL and SAC losses were right at the trade deadline.  We were very short handed in SAC and LAL was Thomas' first game.  The ATL win was the last game before the all star break and ATL certainly did not roll out their best game (I think they played everyone though).

All in all, a pretty light schedule but the Celtics did play pretty well considering the trades, injuries, etc.

Next 10 games are:

GSW, @CLE, UTA, @NOP, @ORL, @MIA, MEM, ORL, @IND, PHI

That is a tougher stretch.  My guess we lose to GSW, CLE, NOP, AND MEM, and then split the rest and go 3-7?  (maybe 4-6)?  If we go 3-7, that would be 10-10 over the 20 games, still not bad for this team.

Re: Celtic's Last 10 Games/Next 10 Games
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 08:20:24 AM »

Offline bleedGREENdon

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 29
I could see us going 5-5 or 6-4

GSW
L

CLE
L

UTAH
W

NOP
W

ORL
W

MIA
L

MEM
L

ORL
W

IND
L

PHI
W

MAYBE LOSE ONE TO ORLANDO N BE 4-6 either way doesn't seem like a bad stretch

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 08:22:41 AM »

Offline bleedGREENdon

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 29
Those Miami and Indy games are going to be playoff games essentially because those teams are 1 game ahead of us on the standings so it could go either way. I just have us losing because they have better big men. If sully n jelly were both playing. I would actually say our team could make a run in the playoffs... Maybe take a team 7 or win 1 round  :P

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 09:34:19 AM »

Offline JBone4eva

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 17
I could see us going 5-5 or 6-4

GSW
L

CLE
L

UTAH
W

NOP
W

ORL
W

MIA
L

MEM
L

ORL
W

IND
L

PHI
W

MAYBE LOSE ONE TO ORLANDO N BE 4-6 either way doesn't seem like a bad stretch

I have us going 6-4 over the next stretch with an identical win/loss record than this, except I have us beating Indy.  8)

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 10:02:56 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Cleveland could be winnable, with both James and Irving nursing injuries -- one or both could miss that game. I'm sure we'll win at least one game we shouldn't over that stretch based on records, and lose at least one game we should win.  Hopefully we do more of the former than latter, with the most important games over that stretch being at Miami and Indy.

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 10:26:59 AM »

Offline iadera

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
  • CroCeltics
Unfortunately, Brooklyn took surprising win in Dallas last night. I already calculated one more defeat on their score. But, on the other hand, Dallas, with their title aspirations, especially by adding Rondo and Stoudemire, seems pretty lost.

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210
10-0 BABY!  ANYTHING IS POOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIBBBLLLEEEEEEEE!

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 10:43:42 AM »

Offline celticbos

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 5
Winning is the only winning recipe for this team!!!!

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 11:19:50 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
First of all, lets remember the entire make up and dynamics of our
team has changed and so predicting the outcome of the next 10 games will be extremely hard..its easy to say this team will go 3-7 had we had the pre trade Celtic team..

my guess is all of the next 10 games will be competitive, win some and lose some, it will also hinge on how good our 3 point shooting will be...its hard to lose when you convert 14 threes in a game which is why we now sport a 3 game winning streak, but should the shooting gets sour, we must rely on our dimunitive playmaker to lead us in close games...either way it should be fun...if the cHawks went 19-0 in an entire month by outshooting their opponents, why can't us.