Author Topic: How has the Heat looked with Dragic?  (Read 772 times)

How has the Heat looked with Dragic?
« on: February 28, 2015, 09:58:25 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I have only watched one game the one today against Atlanta and he looked pretty bad. I remember when the trades went down lots of folks were disappointed Dragic wasnt interested in coming here. It probably worked out best for us in the end as Thomas has looked great in green.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Re: How has the Heat looked with Dragic?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 10:04:06 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
I have watched bits and parts of a few games and Dragic has struggled in all but one of them.

Miami's big men are killing them on offense. They have minimal jump-shooting and a lack of passing. Miami's guards cannot throw them the ball and expect them to make good decisions. The spacing and ball movement is the polar opposite of what Dragic had in Phoenix.

Re: How has the Heat looked with Dragic?
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 10:07:09 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I think anytime ......you have a choice between TWO very good player .......

You take the one ThAT wants to be your guy .......

Dragic turned me off with the cP3 like snub ......he wanted fame and TV contracts ......other words Dragic has more on his mind than playing basketball.

Very few players can be Hollywood stars and still excel at being a NBA star.

Thomas was the correct player for this team.   He wanted to be with young guys and be THE man .

Dragic has let the Rondo diva crap creek into him I think.

We got the right guy. ......for this team as it is.

I think Dragic is older too , trying to make his last big contract is my guess.too.