Author Topic: big test tomorrow vs GSW  (Read 2552 times)

big test tomorrow vs GSW
« on: February 28, 2015, 10:11:35 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
I hope we will drain 14 threes again while giving GSW little to work with.

It will be a tough game, and if we win it will be by 1 pt or something.   

Maybe IT goes off and scores 40

Re: big test tomorrow vs GSW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »

Offline bopna

• NGT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 136
Didn't IT and the Suns beat them already this yr with Thomas scoring 28 i think.

the Warriors are good because of their lights out shooting but a player like IT is their weakness so it should be a fun game...frankly I don't mind losing but if once again we can stay competetive against good teams, it just goes to show this team has gone a long way... I hope we beat GS and the Cavs so the league takes notice.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 10:39:47 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think there will be games we can and will lose.   I think the team is more fun to watch than it has been.  Danny Ainge had a great trade deadline and guys still think he is a bad GM.   The guy is pure genius.

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 01:17:22 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Didn't IT and the Suns beat them already this yr with Thomas scoring 28 i think.

the Warriors are good because of their lights out shooting but a player like IT is their weakness so it should be a fun game...frankly I don't mind losing but if once again we can stay competetive against good teams, it just goes to show this team has gone a long way... I hope we beat GS and the Cavs so the league takes notice.

yeah your right.

IT will present issues for the GSW squad.  He has already frustrated the Suns, Knicks, Hornets defense.

Just like a cat, zipping around all over the place and you can't follow it/catch it lol

When I watch games these days it feels like i'm watching a video game. Like i'm Isaiah and you can't catch me kind of game

Anyways, win or lose I think it will be a close game. Down by 10? Down by 15?  I will still be watching closely. We are slowly becoming the "comeback kids" of the league

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 03:06:51 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I think we can be competitive our last game against them we were for the most part.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 03:18:08 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
I hope we give them a run for their money. Let's not kid ourselves. GS is an insanely talented team that is #1 in the West for a reason. The thing that worries me in this game is GS's size w/ Bogut/Lee/Thompson etc. I don't think we can get away with our small ball lineup of the last few games which has been absolutely MONEY for us.

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 03:22:11 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
I hope we give them a run for their money. Let's not kid ourselves. GS is an insanely talented team that is #1 in the West for a reason. The thing that worries me in this game is GS's size w/ Bogut/Lee/Thompson etc. I don't think we can get away with our small ball lineup of the last few games which has been absolutely MONEY for us.

The Ghaaden is gonna be rocking.

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 05:15:38 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
the interesting part will be watching our the celtic's back court defensively matches up with GS backcourt. let's see how the "little three" looks in prime time.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2015, 05:49:16 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Hopefully we can get back on track.....