Author Topic: jerebKO  (Read 4030 times)

Re: jerebKO
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 11:34:49 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
KO is taller though, correct?  I think KO is more of a 4/5, better with the ball and a better passer.

Jerebko is a classic 3-pt shooting 4, great for pick and roll but I can't see him doing the things KO does.

The only KO I want on the team is JerebKO.   

He had some nice passes so it is up to debate who the better passer is folks.  I like guys who play on both ends I like Jerebko and he is a better defender than KO. 

What little things are you talking about?   Giving up layups?   Getting dunked on?  It is not like KO does a whole bunch of little things, get real.   I think KO has some offensive skills but he is a confidence player.   When he has it he is great, when he loses it he is not.

KO needs some more time. He is also 5 years younger than Jerebko

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 12:07:03 AM »

Offline DarkAzcura

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 100
KO is taller though, correct?  I think KO is more of a 4/5, better with the ball and a better passer.

Jerebko is a classic 3-pt shooting 4, great for pick and roll but I can't see him doing the things KO does.

He had some nice passes so it is up to debate who the better passer is folks.  I like guys who play on both ends I like Jerebko and he is a better defender than KO. 

What little things are you talking about?   Giving up layups?   Getting dunked on?  It is not like KO does a whole bunch of little things, get real.   I think KO has some offensive skills but he is a confidence player.   When he has it he is great, when he loses it he is not.

Because we have seen so much from Jerebko to know his defense is that much better. Look Jerebko has had a nice two little stretch here, and I love the effort, but the way KO gets pounded on these forums is ridiculous sometimes. Jerebko's DRTG is in the pits for his whole career. His assist percentage is half of KO's. KO shoots 14% better at the rim and takes the same amount of shots there on a per attempt basis. Their rebounding percentages are identical with KO having the slight edge if anything. There's an odd segment of fans that love to stomp on KO for whatever reason. It's probably his hair or something. So odd to see people so willing to put a dude on a pedestal after a couple good games yet we have a guy (Olynyk) who has shown more in the NBA than this other player (Jerebko) has in years in the league. Jerebko has some nice skills and plays with solid effort, but let's pump the brakes a bit.

There's some hypocritical train of thought that you are so willing to say their passing is up for debate when KO's assist percentage has a clear advantage over Jerebko's, but on the other side of the token, you are so willing to throw down KO's defense in comparison to Jerebko's on a limited sample size even though KO's DRTG is better.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:13:59 AM by DarkAzcura »

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 12:57:39 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559

Because we have seen so much from Jerebko to know his defense is that much better. Look Jerebko has had a nice two little stretch here, and I love the effort, but the way KO gets pounded on these forums is ridiculous sometimes. Jerebko's DRTG is in the pits for his whole career. His assist percentage is half of KO's. KO shoots 14% better at the rim and takes the same amount of shots there on a per attempt basis. Their rebounding percentages are identical with KO having the slight edge if anything. There's an odd segment of fans that love to stomp on KO for whatever reason. It's probably his hair or something. So odd to see people so willing to put a dude on a pedestal after a couple good games yet we have a guy (Olynyk) who has shown more in the NBA than this other player (Jerebko) has in years in the league. Jerebko has some nice skills and plays with solid effort, but let's pump the brakes a bit.

There's some hypocritical train of thought that you are so willing to say their passing is up for debate when KO's assist percentage has a clear advantage over Jerebko's, but on the other side of the token, you are so willing to throw down KO's defense in comparison to Jerebko's on a limited sample size even though KO's DRTG is better.

Jerebko is more athletic than KO, he quicker, he shoots just as good, and looks to be, at this point a little better defender. Of coarse we need to see more of him, I understand that.
Yes, Kelly is much the better passer. I understand Kelly is younger and less experienced.

If Jerebko keeps playing like this, Kelly will have competition for minutes when he returns.

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 06:30:34 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
in KO's defence from his rookie year to date how many players have come and gone,not exactly the best for consistency,KO also did not have advantage of playing with thomas But jerebKO is quicker,has wingspan and is more explosive and he has physique and is comfortable hitting the floor,did you see his slide after his recieving around the back pass from turner on break,kO is like train wreck every time ,he crumples and is not comfortable in that type of role- the refs let jerbKO play.Kelly still needs offseason in gym.jerebKO seems to take more time to set up his 3 pointer,his catch and shoot is slower than kelly-I have watched every bit of tape on this guy he is the real deal and in a zone at moment,Again isiah,crowder,zeller,turner FOR WHAT-add brad to that list---  YOUNG HASN'T HIT A THREE IN AWHILE but to brads credit again, he is playing him through this slump-