Author Topic: Anyone here do H.E.W.??  (Read 1560 times)

Anyone here do H.E.W.??
« on: February 25, 2015, 11:18:01 AM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
So i was wondering if anyone here has done anything like Hard Exercise Works. or Crossfit that type of stuff. I work out on average 3 to 4 times a week at golds gym and wanted to take the next step in my physical workouts. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for me or just overall experiences. Thanks!

Go C's!

Re: Anyone here do H.E.W.??
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 09:26:53 PM »

Offline e4sym0de

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 12
I have done "Freeletics" for 1,5 years now and can highly recomend it. You can describe it as a "high intensity body wight only" workout. There are different workouts and most of the time, you have to do 4 of them each week (the program gives you your workout each week). Every workout contains a given number of excersises, repititions and sets and you are supposed to stop the time it takes you to complete the workout, as this is your performance measurment. You should take no break during the workout unless you absolutly have to(there is no way to do it without breaks in the beginning) Most of the workouts take 30mins to 1hour only, even though that doesn´t sound very much, it totaly!! crushed me and my friends, especialy in the beginning. You can look up some nice transformation videos on youtube. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 09:30:50 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2922
So i was wondering if anyone here has done anything like Hard Exercise Works. or Crossfit that type of stuff. I work out on average 3 to 4 times a week at golds gym and wanted to take the next step in my physical workouts. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for me or just overall experiences. Thanks!

Go C's!

What are your goals? Lose fat, build muscle, build endurance, gain strength?

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 09:44:33 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
I just play basketball like 4x a week  :D