Author Topic: Will be really dissapointing to see Danny do nothing here at the deadline  (Read 7328 times)

Re: Will be really dissapointing to see Danny do nothing here at the deadline
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2015, 02:30:37 PM »

Offline heyvik

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 75
If brandon Bass is still on this team in 4 hours Ainge should be immediately fired.
That's extreme, but I agree we should try to get something for Bass... even a 2nd.  He's not a long-term piece, but can help a contender.

Yeah I was half joking but you can't tell me there isnt one team who would offer a second round pick for him. And trading him would probably mean 1-2 more losses for us which could mean we could pick one spot higher in this years draft

What's really sad is that we will still have Brandon Bass, who is going to continue to hinder the growth and development of Sully/KO. Of Bass, Thornton and Prince, I would give away Bass and Thornton, to allow Sully/KO and Young time to develop.

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2015, 02:35:11 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
If brandon Bass is still on this team in 4 hours Ainge should be immediately fired.
That's extreme, but I agree we should try to get something for Bass... even a 2nd.  He's not a long-term piece, but can help a contender.

Yeah I was half joking but you can't tell me there isnt one team who would offer a second round pick for him. And trading him would probably mean 1-2 more losses for us which could mean we could pick one spot higher in this years draft

What's really sad is that we will still have Brandon Bass, who is going to continue to hinder the growth and development of Sully/KO. Of Bass, Thornton and Prince, I would give away Bass and Thornton, to allow Sully/KO and Young time to develop.

Sully, KO, Young will get the chance next season.  I can't see Thornton, Bass, Prince being kept for next season. Unless they help the team make the playoffs and it goes to 6-7 games

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2015, 02:43:25 PM »

Offline badshar

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 72
We won't do anything again. We'll be pathetic again. We'll draft a decent player again. We'll stink again. Will not do anything next trade deadline again...

sigh

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2015, 02:47:17 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Danny s made it pretty hard on CBS to form a team as a all for one , one for all unity amongst them.

He has balancing act ....at least the Celtics do.......to follow .......unlike pure tanking teams .....

I suspect he is gonna let CBS and the team  "play ball"   For better or worse the rest of the year

Give the fans , players and coach a break .   And it makes sense ....if your in his shoes catching it from all sides.

Closer we get to Wallace contract ball and chain ending,  the true wheeling and dealing will start to really add significant talent.  We got a guy making star money sitting on the bench .....it s a killer.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 03:01:16 PM by SHAQATTACK »