Author Topic: What I would love to see at the deadline  (Read 1826 times)

What I would love to see at the deadline
« on: February 07, 2015, 06:45:02 PM »

Offline Deezzyy

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
first trade: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pdex75m

Why for minny: they get rid of the 3 guys they are possibly looking to move and they get their own pick back so they don't have to give us second rounders and philly's second rounders for taking wallace and giving us young and budinger. Wallace can be waived through the stretch provision next year furthering the savings they would get from this deal.

Why for Charlotte: They get rid of Lance who doesn't fit in their system, and they get turner who can play pg while kemba is out, kevin martin can give them the three point shooting they need, they save cap space so they can re-sign big Al next year

Why for Boston: Lance Stephenson is a dynamic player who needs to be allowed to be a ball dominant player, and with Marcus Smart's ability to play off the ball and increasing 3 point shot can work well with that. Those two would be a defensive pairing that would cause nightmares for opposing back courts. Young can play small forward or power forward and with Coach BS's system there will be plenty of space on the court for him to do what he does best which is drive to the basket. Budinger can be the next jordan crawford and improve drastically within Stevens' system and he is on a relatively cheap contract.

second trade: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kdyyx3g
with clippers, cavs, brookyln 2016 and 2018 picks going to sacramento.

After all this the rotations would be
Smart/Pressey
Stephenson/thornton
Prince/budinger/james young
Young/bass
Cousins/zeller

Re: What I would love to see at the deadline
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 06:51:30 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2973
Bass gone.  ;D

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 07:05:57 PM »

Offline celticmania

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 39
why would the Kings give away arguably the best center in the world for 3 mediocre players

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 07:29:23 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
I don't get why people like Stephenson so much. He has ONE good season. And he's a head case.

I'd rather make a soul move for Cousins. Maybe Stephenson could head to SAC instead, he'd fit in really well with management. 

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 08:13:06 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Thank the gods, your not our GM!