Author Topic: Celtics (19-30) at Bucks (27-23) Game #50 2/7/15  (Read 48102 times)

Re: Celtics (19-30) at Bucks (27-23) Game #50 2/7/15
« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2015, 09:45:41 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
I gsus - I'm watchin the game right now and 3 nehind with a minute to play Sulli launches another one of his stupid desperation 3s - I don't believe in the great god of tanking - I rather watch the C's winning thx to great hustle over the course of a ball game and thats why I would love to slap Sulli at times - he was quit for a whole quater to 15 min after scoring 12 in the 1st half doining so under the basket. He started to score again in the 4th under the basket so why on earth does he put up a random 3 ball with close to a minute to play and the C's 3 point behind. You want to score under the basket with that score - a dunk or a layup and then you have to generate a stop - you don't even have to foul with so much time left. So why on earth does he shot an early 3. That nerd. I don't have a problem with his weight, I have little problems with him beeing a little late in winter when he happens to end up in a traffic jam. Working as a consultant I had my fair share of traffic issues and a boss that was mad at me about it even if I was able to proof that the Autobahn had been closed during the cleanup which took 5 hours in one case with me standing in the resulting jam. Stuff like that happens, but those 3s - thats just bad stupidity. Thats somethin  you can't do if you want to be considered a good player. If I want to build a contender I don't build on guys who give games away in playoff games doing such things. Sully can really learn from the rookie Smart in that regard. That is so great about Smart - he really doesnt do many misstakes on the court.

The best part of this post is you calling Sullinger a nerd for taking that 3.