Author Topic: Super Bowl XLIX Thread  (Read 69722 times)

Re: Super bowl XLIX Thread
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2015, 07:57:59 PM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Arrington killing them.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2015, 07:58:51 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
OH CMON Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.

Why not put Browner on the biggest receiver ?

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2015, 07:59:04 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Wow!!  One of the ballsiest calls I can remember in the Super Bowl.  What a half!

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2015, 07:59:37 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
I take sole responsibility after that clock comment.

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2015, 08:00:34 PM »

• Satch Sanders
Gosh this defense sucks when it counts.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2015, 08:02:21 PM »

• Satch Sanders
Wow!!  One of the ballsiest calls I can remember in the Super Bowl.  What a half!

Ballsy, sure. But sucky defense on that play and on the whole drive.

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2015, 08:02:30 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
Boy these commercials are uplifting.

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2015, 08:02:50 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2522
That was all about the first down run.  That 20 yard run should never have happened -- would have taken a knee if that run failed.  From there Seattle was all in. Terrible D by the Pats to end the half.  Wow.

Not feeling good about this as a Pats fan.  So disappointed they couldn't stop Seattle there. 

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2015, 08:07:24 PM »

• Satch Sanders
Seattle, for tthe second straight game, is in a position to win a game it has no business winning. New England should be up at least 10.

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2015, 08:08:44 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
That was all about the first down run.  That 20 yard run should never have happened -- would have taken a knee if that run failed.  From there Seattle was all in. Terrible D by the Pats to end the half.  Wow.

Not feeling good about this as a Pats fan.  So disappointed they couldn't stop Seattle there.

The 15 yard add-on for the facemask was the cherry on top, though. Man, I am not sure I can take the Patriots losing another Super Bowl...at least I''m not a Bills fan, though.

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2015, 08:10:11 PM »

• Satch Sanders

Me either.  Pats should be in the driver's seat right now but are instead fighting for their survival.

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2015, 08:10:17 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Ballsy, sure. But sucky defense on that play and on the whole drive.

For sure.  That's just unacceptable to let a team go that far with that little time left. 

Still, with what, 7 seconds left, almost every coach is going to kick it.  Ironically, BB is probably one of the few that would have gone for it.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2015, 08:10:56 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Half time report....the esurance commercials are freaky. I wish the refs would see the Seahawks draped all over the Pats Dlinemen...it's...called...holding.
Toyota Camry comparing themselves to people with missing limbs is stupid, absurd, and irresponsible.
The Grand Canyon is hours away from Phoenix.
Super Bowl commercials are supposed to make me laugh hard or possibly say "OMG! That's awesome!" Not cry like the constant father's theme commercials or the microsoft one.
I have no idea what this show is with the detective, but I still don't want to watch it.
The Fiat commercial is very creative and hilarious and one of the best commercials I have ever seen.
First draft ever was also awesome.
McDs...very clever.
Best Super Bowl in years so far.

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2015, 08:16:44 PM »

• Satch Sanders
Half time report....the esurance commercials are freaky. I wish the refs would see the Seahawks draped all over the Pats Dlinemen...it's...called...holding.
Toyota Camry comparing themselves to people with missing limbs is stupid, absurd, and irresponsible.
The Grand Canyon is hours away from Phoenix.
Super Bowl commercials are supposed to make me laugh hard or possibly say "OMG! That's awesome!" Not cry like the constant father's theme commercials or the microsoft one.
I have no idea what this show is with the detective, but I still don't want to watch it.
The Fiat commercial is very creative and hilarious and one of the best commercials I have ever seen.
First draft ever was also awesome.
McDs...very clever.
Best Super Bowl in years so far.

I think it's horrible. Pats should be cruising, but instead are on track for another narrow, bitter, totally preventable loss.

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2015, 08:16:59 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Wardrobe malfunction would ruin this ;)
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird