Author Topic: trade partner  (Read 1302 times)

trade partner
« on: February 01, 2015, 02:57:53 AM »

Offline konkmv

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
I think soon trader danny will move bass thorton even turner if he has a chance... he even has all those trade exceptions... Do you think that there is anyone willing to give up a 2015 first rounder for these chips? If we achieve that we have more assets to move up jn the draft

Re: trade partner
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 06:28:47 AM »

Offline soulman

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 21
if DA moves Turner, i will be the luckiest guy!  8)

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 06:30:21 AM »

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
no one would give a 1st rounder for any of these guys

i dont see any team either desperate enough/ or in need of any of them

portland with their injuries would give up a 1st but probably for a SF like wilson chandler

bass = good player with playoff experience but is not versatile, not a rim protector and does not stretch the floor

thornton = streaky scorer but has a large contract that no contender can take up without having to give us back another equally large contract or several bench players

turner = memories still linger with his chemistry problems with the pacers. not really a player you can just plug in to an offense

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 06:31:55 AM »

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
if DA moves Turner, i will be the luckiest guy!  8)

yeah i also dont like turner

i think DA signed him to try trade him for more draft picks

but it looks like no teams want him

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 08:02:23 AM »

Offline 2short

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 428
contract does hurt thornton being moved, streaky shooter but i'm not sure if he's good enough for a playoff bound team to go after him
bass will be wanted by playoff teams looked for pf depth BUT will they offer enough for ainge to bite
i still wouldn't be surprised to see sully moved and bass resigned
turner…i think his contract is just the opposite, he's too affordable, we aren't going to get a first rounder for him, he is here to increase his value (or try) on a very team friendly deal, why trade him just for the sake of trading him?
turner can go from our strarting pg this year to our starting sf next year, hoping smart is ready by then