Author Topic: The Bone Zone  (Read 7063 times)

Re: The Bone Zone
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 10:57:45 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
He's a way better announcer than his dad or his brother jon barry.

Speaking of Jon Barry, I hate that guy.

and Bone Zone is a cool name. I don't think of anything sexual or suggestive when I hear it.
I'm listening to jon Barry on bspn right now. He's one of the worst. He has strong opinions, presents them as facts, and looks like a fool in the process
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 11:29:14 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

and Bone Zone is a cool name. I don't think of anything sexual or suggestive when I hear it.

Well, the only reason I do, is because, while finding some of the most ridiculous and raunchy footage as evidence for an article that was never accepted because I suck at writing, lol ;D, I came across this Kesha video where she said that she wanted to take some guy 'to the bone zone.'  Ugh.

Ahhh! there it is! Kesha ruins everything!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2015, 11:30:01 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

I'm listening to jon Barry on bspn right now. He's one of the worst. He has strong opinions, presents them as facts, and looks like a fool in the process

TP for BSPN haahahahahahahahaha that made me howl!!

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2015, 11:54:41 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

Well, the only reason I do, is because, while finding some of the most ridiculous and raunchy footage as evidence for an article that was never accepted because I suck at writing, lol ;D, I came across this Kesha video where she said that she wanted to take some guy 'to the bone zone.'  Ugh.

Ahhh! there it is! Kesha ruins everything!!!!!

Well duh, lol. ;D

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2015, 12:03:03 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

TP for BSPN haahahahahahahahaha that made me howl!!

TP from me as well, lol ;D, and as bad as Jon Barry is, at least he didn't do what his father did by calling his broadcasting partner Bill Russell, "some fool with a watermelon grin," :o :o after cbs showed an old photo of Russell and asked Barry to guess who it was.  The whole thing used to be a clip on youtube, but it's since been taken down.  Btw, any time I watch an old game on youtube that sadly has Barry on it, not only is he an arrogant prick and unconscionable know-it-all, but he talks so fast, and says so much, unfortunately, that I'm wondering if he was paid by the word.  He would have made a great addition to the cast of Gilmore Girls, lol. ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:24:11 PM by Beat LA »

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 01:32:25 AM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Thanks Timobusa and BeatLa!

TP's for y'all for the Kesha bashing!
I trust Danny Ainge