Author Topic: Rockets (32-14) at Celtics (16-28) Game #45 1/30/15  (Read 38245 times)

Re: Rockets (32-14) at Celtics (16-28) Game #45 1/30/15
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2015, 07:30:48 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
I read a lot of hype about Harden and his so-called MVP year.

Can anyone explain why Harden is getting plugged  for MVP. The guy cannot play any defense. He is a sieve out there.

He may be leading the league in scoring but how many of that is from his frequent trips to the foul line.

It seems that the referees reward Harden with quick whistles and visits to the free throw line, that he has actually come to expect these calls and when he does not get the calls it actually affects his game and his numbers fall like they did in this last game.

« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2015, 07:40:37 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
I read a lot of hype about Harden and his so-called MVP year.

Can anyone explain why Harden is getting plugged  for MVP. The guy cannot play any defense. He is a sieve out there.

He may be leading the league in scoring but how many of that is from his frequent trips to the foul line.

It seems that the referees reward Harden with quick whistles and visits to the free throw line, that he has actually come to expect these calls and when he does not get the calls it actually affects his game and his numbers fall like they did in this last game.

Because offense sells tickets.

Same reason why Marcus Smart got shafted from the Rising Stars......

« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2015, 11:02:18 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
Sully........... ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X
IMHO he has this next 40 games to prove if he is a player to keep or not. I can't believe that HE decided to take 3 3pt, after the rest of the guys played their gut out to make this a ball game, after Motejunas or whatever raped him all game long.
A lot blame goes to CBS, Bass should never sit down.
Bass, Prince, Thorton, Smart, and Jay/Turner would bring this game home for us.

Bass is being showcased enough to increase his trade value, not to get us wins.

At some point yall have to embrace the tank.
could not agree with you more on this on, and yes, i still havent embraced it :P
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger