Author Topic: the masterplan of the lord of the picks  (Read 470 times)

the masterplan of the lord of the picks
« on: January 28, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »

Offline konkmv

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
The... lord is great at collecting assets... but what is the plan? Everyone is saying he will find the new garnett and allen via trades...i doubt it.. first of all there is no pierce (leader) playing in boston. so we are searching for 3 guys if we asume that the 2015 rondo is smart... we want a great shooter... klay thompson? A great all around forward.. jabari parker? And a defensive anchor...drummond? Close? Not really.. lack of quality for now at least, lack of experience. And those guys are not available... we were lucky once... now ainge must work harder... create winning culture.. develop youngsters.. through draft... i know that almost all great guys in the league actually were drafted by the teams they had success.. larry, jordan, magic, hakim... we need to find our new larry, paul through draft. So good job danny.. so many first rounders.. 6 the next 2 years...Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.... 1 maybe 2 could be our new paul.....
and something different
i am reading in here by some folks that they would trade smart for payton.
if i was celtics owner i would fire any manager for only proposing me this deal..
smart is our pg for the next 10 years
the limit is the sky