Author Topic: Rookie powell had another good game-for Dallas vs pelicans-  (Read 1167 times)

Rookie powell had another good game-for Dallas vs pelicans-
« on: January 26, 2015, 07:11:41 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
10pts in 15 minutes, 2-2 and 6-8 ft,5 offensive boards and 2 def plus 2 assists.

Re: Rookie powell had another good game-for Dallas vs pelicans-
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 08:14:12 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
It's looking more and more like these days that we should of kept powell instead of trading for crowder

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 08:57:20 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
good for him. now let's also take a look at his game on 1/23 against chicago. his line there was:

21 minutes
4 points
0-4 fg
0 rebounds
2 blocks
0 assists
3 fouls

what is also interesting is that in dallas wins, he scores 2.6 points. in dallas losses he scores 4.1 points. i wonder how many of his minutes are in mop up duty in loses?

powell is a nice bench player. but i am not sure why a thread is necessary for him. and shouldn't any thread be in the NBA talk arena, not celtic talk?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 09:00:49 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
i really liked powell for his motor,intelligence,he moved well laterally,had good jumping ability and could bulk up.Put the ball on floor and a nice shot and he was 6-11. I thought he was going to surprise people and watched every second of red claws games.He went in 2nd round last year in loaded draft,I like crowder with marcus both tough guys  and forming a core team mentality.Powell i thought could get good out west with right team ,he has now replaced backup center and becoming fan favorite-

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 09:23:27 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
hwang-don't really know the protocol,I assumed because he was a celt and went in rondo trade that the connection was enough.Both his high scoring games came with minutes ,one while dnp for several  starters and against pelicans as backup center.Thaks for heads up,i will not post about dwight powell again.