Author Topic: the new play off era  (Read 1064 times)

the new play off era
« on: January 26, 2015, 06:58:50 AM »

Offline konkmv

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
2015 or 2016? are we expecting ainge to be a buyer this year or next? we almost sold out everyone except the youngsters... without top free agents this summer in the market and 4 first round picks next year i think they will start first developing young smart olynyc and the 2 picks coming in 2015 and then with all the picks of 2016 try to get a leader. i think they are hoping that ours and the nets picks will be lottery... maybe the dallas too... dirk is getting old.. and the west is brutal

Re: the new play off era
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 10:03:11 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
It depends on what happens in the draft and the offers teams make to their players.  Cap space is only good if people want to come to your team.

Re: the new play off era
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 09:28:48 PM »

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150
2015 or 2016? are we expecting ainge to be a buyer this year or next? we almost sold out everyone except the youngsters... without top free agents this summer in the market and 4 first round picks next year i think they will start first developing young smart olynyc and the 2 picks coming in 2015 and then with all the picks of 2016 try to get a leader. i think they are hoping that ours and the nets picks will be lottery... maybe the dallas too... dirk is getting old.. and the west is brutal

My guess is the Dallas pick will be high.  Even when Dirk retires Dallas should be still be good. Cuban generally spends wisely on free agents.  It's likely he'll find someone to replace Dirk.