Author Topic: Calling it now -- We should Draft Stanley Johnson  (Read 10991 times)

Re: Calling it now -- We should Draft Stanley Johnson
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2015, 08:00:32 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 421
I also really like Johnson's game. I dont no that he will be a #1 scoring option in the NBA but I can see him as a well round two way player who gets 18pt a game.

I really like how the top of this draft is shaping up.

Russell and Johnson are both playing great and looking like allstar capable prospects.

Okafor has cemented himself as the #1

The guys playing overseas Mudiay, Prozingis and Herzonja have all been getting high praise this season. Mudiay before the injury and Herzonja on internet lately.

Looney has been showing major talent flashes on a struggling UCLA team.

WCS is showing dominant defensive potential and is the best defender is the NCAA

Towns for a player regarded as a dominate offensive player is averaging 6.5rb and 2.5blks while being underused on offense due to his teams girth of talent.

Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2015, 09:26:18 AM »

Offline TwinTower14

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 48
Draft Express will now update their Mock Draft daily, with updated standings....

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2015, 10:19:50 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Draft Express will now update their Mock Draft daily, with updated standings....

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2015/
This is really going to help their site traffic. I know i'll be checking it every day.

If the board falls like that Oubre would be my pick at 8. I would prefer to have Lyles or Dakhari Johnson at 24 rather than Grant.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 10:00:41 PM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
Like Stanley Johnson a lot.  I think his handle is not superior, so the Pippen comparison was overly
hopeful I think.  But he'll be a great defender and will be able to score too.  Especially in the beginning he'll have to play within his limits on offense due the somewhat shaky handle imo.  Would love to get him I think he'd make a great Celtic.

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2015, 06:11:37 AM »

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
I also think Stanley Johnson will be a good player

He's still behind Okafor and Towns for me but I think with his defense and scoring ability he could easily become a 2nd scorer

I don't think he will ever be a go to scorer because he has a somewhat shaky handle

Also him and Smart would make a great defensive pair for the future