Author Topic: Prince making a difference  (Read 11186 times)

Re: Prince making a difference
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2015, 03:21:00 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Crowder will be better over the next 4 years, but the analytics over a few games make Prince look like our best player.

I do not agree that he will have a better career than Prince,   with old age Prince will most likely decline but I do not see Crowder rising that high either.

« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2015, 06:00:03 PM »

Offline PickNRoll

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 199
Crowder will be better over the next 4 years, but the analytics over a few games make Prince look like our best player.

I do not agree that he will have a better career than Prince,   with old age Prince will most likely decline but I do not see Crowder rising that high either.
That's not what I meant.  I meant that Crowder will be a better player than Prince over the next 4 years.  i.e. when prince is 41.

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2015, 10:04:01 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
"So when I got in there, just telling the guys we gotta move the ball a little bit more, take better shots, try to get the ball in the paint first and then kick it out and start shooting."

This guy is great for this young squad

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2015, 10:10:24 AM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210
I have to admit, even though I have long marveled at the squareness of his shoulders, I didn't want any part of him.  Now that he is here, I kinda like the way he plays.

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2015, 10:11:56 AM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 540
I've always liked Prince as a player and didn't realize that he apparently has as much left in the tank as he's shown.  I agree that he's the perfect calming influence for this team.  I'd like him  to stay long term based on what I've seen to date, but I don't want to finish in the 8th playoff spot under any circumstances.  Wonder whether they could deal him and bring him back on a multi year over the summer? 

BTW Pierce could play his same role, but I imagine he'd be more expensive as he has a players option for year 2 in Wash.