Author Topic: Need help with avatar..  (Read 3359 times)

Need help with avatar..
« on: January 21, 2015, 07:06:31 AM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
I need help with my avatar. Suddenly, in place of my normal image of korean food I have a pix of Antoine frowning. I went into my profile and checked the image and it shows the Korean food pix as my choice.  But when I returned to the forums, there was Antoine again.

Help! How do I fix this?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Re: Need help with avatar..
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:20:13 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
I see the Korean food.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 07:39:16 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Yeah, I see the Korean food, too.

If you're still having an issue, I'd say first try to clear your cache and delete your cookies.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 08:32:46 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
Maybe Antoine ate the Korean food. He didn't like it so much so he is frowning.  ;)

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 03:30:43 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Maybe Antoine ate the Korean food. He didn't like it so much so he is frowning.  ;)
ha, ha. good one. ok, the problem has cleared up. though i have NO idea why antoine dined on my avatar.  ???

thanks everyone and tps all the way around.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva