Author Topic: #DeflateGate (Court of Appeals Reinstates Suspension)  (Read 596434 times)

Re: #DeflateGate
« Reply #855 on: January 30, 2015, 06:01:29 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #856 on: January 30, 2015, 06:03:47 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
Tom E Curran bringing his A-game today:

http://www.csnne.com/article/curran-goodell-deflategate-stance-shows-hes-fraud

Tom E Curran never brings his A-game. He doesn't have one.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #857 on: January 30, 2015, 06:11:31 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

You're confusing him with Dennis and Callahan :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #858 on: January 30, 2015, 06:39:22 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Shake it off, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bce3of0UmGM

PS Wish someone would use this song to create a better video than this one. It looks like it was pieced together in 90 seconds, in the Pats' bathroom. Don't like the cut aways to James Franco, cringe-worthy. And video of Ridley? Really??

The words 'shake it off' and 'bro' should never be in the same sentence, let alone in this particular order.  Why is taylor swift even mentioned at all on this blog?  There should be a penalty for posting about her, lol. ;D  Why is that 'song' ::) so popular, anyway?  It's garbage.  I literally can't even right now. ;D  The only way we could put her crap to good use would be to use it on the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay.  They'll crack so fast it won't even be funny, lol. ;D

« Reply #859 on: January 30, 2015, 06:41:22 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes

You're confusing him with Dennis and Callahan :P
Dennis and Callahan deserve that burn

Although you probably went easy on them
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #860 on: January 30, 2015, 06:42:29 PM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Bill said, in his saturday press conference, that the balls were given to the refs with a 12.5 psi  request. So I assume that's the ref's job based on BB saying that multiple times.

I'm now curious with the ridiculous media uproar: if you have your balls at 12.5 PSI to start the game and it's a cold day out, are you in violation if they drop to 11.5 due to weather conditions?  Is 12.5 now essentially an illegal psi to have since it's almost always going to drop?

This whole thing is ridiculous

« Reply #861 on: January 30, 2015, 07:26:03 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120

Yeah. That was a good read. There's no question that Goodell has done an absolutely awful job as commish the past 12 months. A regular CEO of a publicly traded company would lose his or her job over the repeated mishandlings
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #862 on: January 30, 2015, 10:38:52 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
From Joe Montana:

“I mean, it’s easy to figure out who did it,” Montana told The Boston Globe. “Did Tom do it? No, but Tom likes the balls that way, obviously, or you wouldn’t have 11 of them that way without him complaining, because as a quarterback, you know how you like the ball. If it doesn’t feel like that, something is wrong. It’s a stupid thing to even be talking about because they shouldn’t have the rule anyway. If you want to see the game played at the best, everybody has a different grip, everybody likes a different feel."

The bolded part is my favorite—there obviously has to be a minimum inflation for the ball to be useable, but after that, let QBs do what they want.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #863 on: January 31, 2015, 10:18:16 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Shake it off, bro.

PS Wish someone would use this song to create a better video than this one. It looks like it was pieced together in 90 seconds, in the Pats' bathroom. Don't like the cut aways to James Franco, cringe-worthy. And video of Ridley? Really??

The words 'shake it off' and 'bro' should never be in the same sentence, let alone in this particular order.  Why is taylor swift even mentioned at all on this blog?  There should be a penalty for posting about her, lol. ;D  Why is that 'song' ::) so popular, anyway?  It's garbage.  I literally can't even right now. ;D  The only way we could put her crap to good use would be to use it on the prisoners at Guantanamo Bay.  They'll crack so fast it won't even be funny, lol. ;D

Got me, LOL. 

I hated to admit it, but I must say her song fits how I feel about all the hate towards the Pats.

« Reply #864 on: January 31, 2015, 10:34:51 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Shake it off, bro.

Got me, LOL. 

I hated to admit it, but I must say her song fits how I feel about all the hate towards the Pats.

I mean, no one has 'haters' at 25. ::)  The whole concept is beyond ridiculous to me.  It's mind numbing to hear, believe me.  Whenever it's on the radio or that other one 'blank space' comes on I start to feel like a zombie.  I guess that she was trying to make fun of herself with the latter, but it didn't work, imo.  The whole concept of having a 'blank space,' which is what becomes of my mind whenever I hear it, on which to write someone's name sounds like she's assigning you a table at a restaurant.  Does she give you one of those timers that blink red and vibrate (oh, that sounds dirty, lol ;D) to tell you when you're ready to be seated?  What's the protocol, here?   

« Reply #865 on: February 01, 2015, 12:43:21 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Rappaport now reporting 1 football 2 psi under other 11 just a tick under 12.5
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #866 on: February 01, 2015, 12:45:14 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Every time the media rereports something they fudged up the first time they lose even more credibility in my mind. Tell Rappaport we said "moooooo"

« Reply #867 on: February 01, 2015, 12:50:32 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Every time the media rereports something they fudged up the first time they lose even more credibility in my mind. Tell Rappaport we said "moooooo"

Just goes to show you this was a whole lot of nothing from the very beginning and has been perpetuated by pats hate/jealousy
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #868 on: February 01, 2015, 12:53:26 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
Apparently the lone ball that was 2 psi under was the intercepted ball and in the Colts custody prior to being turned over to the nfl.  Would not shock me if that dirtbag owner of the Colts instructed to have the ball deflated

« Reply #869 on: February 01, 2015, 12:58:15 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Frame-up. I called it first.