Author Topic: #DeflateGate (Court of Appeals Reinstates Suspension)  (Read 598704 times)

Re: #DeflateGate
« Reply #735 on: January 27, 2015, 12:09:05 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
The NFL has the tape now of the "strong person of interest."  Patriots win the SB and the tape nails them, the NFL isn't going to have any credibility. "We took our time to watch the tape?" Good luck with that. The NFL is taking a lot of flack already. They can't sit on the tape if it's the smoking gun.

Thus, unless I assume they're dumb as rocks, the NFL doesn't have a smoking gun in the tape.

Baby steps.  At least they will have watched the tape this time.

Yeah, the NFL doesn't do so well with tapes.  First, they destroyed the Spy Gate one.  Strike 1.  Then, they didn't watch the Ray Rice one.  Strike 2.  Now, they're going to just sit on this one.

For all the blundering, though, it's not harming the bottom line, so why should they change?
Kraft was Goodell's chief backer and I think unarguably the most influential owner in the NFL. Goodell's already on thin ice and Kraft's not happy.

« Reply #736 on: January 27, 2015, 12:14:52 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Congratulations, NFL. You have a surveillance video of a "person of interest" taking a p---.

::) ::) ::)

What a train wreck...
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #737 on: January 27, 2015, 12:18:27 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
"Urinategate"

Mike Giardi

« Reply #738 on: January 27, 2015, 12:29:24 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
"Urinategate"

Mike Giardi

or mastergate

« Reply #739 on: January 27, 2015, 12:29:51 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
"Urinategate"

Mike Giardi
Tom E Curran: "There's clearly a leak involved here".

;D ;D ;D
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #740 on: January 27, 2015, 12:34:41 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
As a culture we need to stop referring to things as (insert situation)gate. Dude we're gonna have a wicked snowgate tomorrow. I blewout my freakin hammy shovelin my driveway dood. Talk about hammygate. I swear ta gawd if I don't get my dunkins in the mornin I'll cause a coffeegate.

I believe that Jon Stewart has addressed this issue, lol, although I haven't seen it myself.  The one I really hate is 'ballghazi.'  Really, guys?  ::) 

« Reply #741 on: January 27, 2015, 12:37:46 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
Congratulations, NFL. You have a surveillance video of a "person of interest" taking a p---.

::) ::) ::)

What a train wreck...

It's been done before.  As you can see, the culprit already has a track record of such behavior (sarcasm), lol. ;) ::) ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyAAwCu-Lu4
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 06:46:43 PM by Beat LA »

« Reply #742 on: January 27, 2015, 12:40:17 AM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
As a culture we need to stop referring to things as (insert situation)gate. Dude we're gonna have a wicked snowgate tomorrow. I blewout my freakin hammy shovelin my driveway dood. Talk about hammygate. I swear ta gawd if I don't get my dunkins in the mornin I'll cause a coffeegate.

I believe that Jon Stewart has addressed this issue, lol, although I haven't seen it myself.  The one I really hate is 'ballghazi.'  Really, guys?  ::)

i'd say "ballghazi" is about as close as it gets to a perfect description.
two witch hunts orchestrated for political reasons based on little evidence.
the benghazi investigation/final report made the accusers look like hateful fools, and this one will too.

« Reply #743 on: January 27, 2015, 12:54:27 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

the benghazi investigation/final report made the accusers look like hateful fools, and this one will too.

Honestly, I just got tired of hearing about anything to do with benghazi, lol. 'D

« Reply #744 on: January 27, 2015, 01:44:25 AM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo

Honestly, I just got tired of hearing about anything to do with benghazi, lol. 'D

fair enough! ;)

« Reply #745 on: January 27, 2015, 02:47:48 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
Omfg!!! #UrinateGate this has gotta be the funniest thing ever. What a bunch of pathetic losers the NFL has turned into, this is all about the money, they will break every advertising record this year, I wish they could tell me how much they will make off this one game, it must be astronomical...

« Reply #746 on: January 27, 2015, 03:36:18 AM »

Online kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
WAIT!!!! I FIGURED OUT HOW THEY DID IT!!!!
people are just ASSUMING that the bathroom was EMPTY when the ballboy was there.
in reality, TB12, BB, garoppolo, drew bledsoe, bob kraft and the shooter from the grassy knoll were all waiting inside, needles/gauges in hand.
it was a full-on 90-second deflation party!!!!

« Reply #747 on: January 27, 2015, 06:42:50 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
The only thing missing is the "i too deflated a ball" tshirt

« Reply #748 on: January 27, 2015, 10:00:14 AM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
If I was Kraft, I'd be peeved too.  That's multiple leaks that make his organization look bad.  Both, seemingly, coming from the NFL. 

That press conference certainly sounded like he was going all in that the Pats are innocent of any wrongdoing.  Awfully ballsy thing to do if you're lying.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #749 on: January 27, 2015, 10:28:13 AM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Omfg!!! #UrinateGate this has gotta be the funniest thing ever. What a bunch of pathetic losers the NFL has turned into, this is all about the money, they will break every advertising record this year, I wish they could tell me how much they will make off this one game, it must be astronomical...

Hoenstly, I'm trying to get people over for a super bowl party sort of last minute but most people are not interested in either team this year.  It's pretty annoying considering the Pats didn't do anything and to explain it in person is kind of weird.  I'm all down for breaking down every point on the internet, don't get me wrong.....