Author Topic: 4 team trade idea: Da Boogie  (Read 3837 times)

4 team trade idea: Da Boogie
« on: January 06, 2015, 01:04:49 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983
had a little free time today and came up with this trade idea:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kltfz3s

Sacramento trades Boogie for Hibbert and KO, 2015 1st (from Bos) and Suns future first round pick
      -Boogie is slightly upset with Kings Admin for coach firing and can be a malcontent

Pacers trade Hibbert for Isaiah Thomas and Bass(exp)....tank for towns
     - Hibbert wants out and pacers need to get rid of him...and get a starting PG and cap relief

Suns trade Isaiah and a pick for Jeff Green
.... suns have too many PG's need a SF...simple

Celtics trade Green Bass and KO and 2015 pick for Boogie Cousins
........we need Star Bait

Celtics Roster:

Turner/Jameer/Pressy
Smart/Bradley/Thornton
Crowder/Young/Wallace
Sully/Wright
Boogie/Zeller

will still have cap space to lure in another star or at least good players. plus have bradley, wright, Jameer, and some draft picks to make another trade.

what ya think?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:31:33 PM by Humble G »

Re: 4 team trade idea: Da Boogie
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 01:08:28 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I don't think that either Sacramento or Indiana are getting enough.

If Danny lands DMC for Green, Bass, and KO, though, I'll throw him a parade from Boston to Maine.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 01:13:25 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

If Danny lands DMC for Green, Bass, and KO, though, I'll throw him a parade from Boston to Maine.
have to agree.  Phx isn't coughing up enough either.  probably take at least a 1st rounder from both Phx and Boston to Sac and Indy to get that done.  I'd be on board with it if Cousins has his act together when he gets here.  no desire for a malcontent which is how he appears now in Sac.  he's not coming to a winning situation (certainly not for a couple of years anyway) and he'd have to be onboard with the rebuild

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 02:36:42 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

If you throw the parade, I'll fly from Seattle to attend.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 03:29:32 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton

have to agree.  Phx isn't coughing up enough either.  probably take at least a 1st rounder from both Phx and Boston to Sac and Indy to get that done.  I'd be on board with it if Cousins has his act together when he gets here.  no desire for a malcontent which is how he appears now in Sac.  he's not coming to a winning situation (certainly not for a couple of years anyway) and he'd have to be onboard with the rebuild

Yea I was wondering if Sac may need a first round pick thrown in altho KO and Hibbert isnt a bad return for Cousins.....Yes Cousins could be a candidate for MVP but as you mention he is a malcontent as shown in another thread right now lol Thats why Im not sure of his trade value..... He is prly 1 of the best centers if not players in the league but his head is not on straight and provides bad chemistry thus far in Sactown.

Would he be better here? Not sure yes we are re-building but if we made a trade for Boogie, pretty sure Danny would cash in all other assets too and maybe have capspace to lure someone away.....throw max contract at Jimmy Butler would be nice.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 03:36:14 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

If you throw the parade, I'll fly from Seattle to attend.

Sweet.  Bring that bunny costume.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 04:05:40 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

To be fair, the 2015 pick is the biggest asset of the bunch. I agree that additional picks need to go out to Sac and Indy, but not of the caliber of the 2015 one (say 2015 Clippers and 2016 Cle). I would include more players/picks to get it done, though.

We are in total agreement that giving up the farm for Cousins is a good idea, but I think we need to hear a few more rumblings out of Sac before we believe it can become a reality.

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »

Offline GetLucky

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 349
Finally! An all star big man to pair with Rondo!

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 04:14:45 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith

To be fair, the 2015 pick is the biggest asset of the bunch. I agree that additional picks need to go out to Sac and Indy, but not of the caliber of the 2015 one (say 2015 Clippers and 2016 Cle). I would include more players/picks to get it done, though.

I think the picks were edited into the trade after my comment.  With a 2015 #1, the deal isn't as lopsided for us, although it's still a steal for the most talented center in the NBA.

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 04:43:31 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

I think the picks were edited into the trade after my comment.  With a 2015 #1, the deal isn't as lopsided for us, although it's still a steal for the most talented center in the NBA.

Haha - don't you hate when people do that?  :D

I guess we can only dream...

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 05:17:55 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton

Haha - don't you hate when people do that?  :D

I guess we can only dream...

Yes I edited the trade to add in picks......Im still not seeing a steal for a guy who may never figure out how to be a team player and not be a total knuckle head. Sure Cousins has most talent but Id take Marc Gasol over Cousins bc of attitude and BBIQ.

Boogie's attitude is a problem and is starting to rear its ugly head for the Kings......if he turns it back around then that package is not enough......but if the grumblings grow then  the kings may jump on some first round picks and Hibbert/KO........or maybe do Hibbert and Sully???? hmmmm