Author Topic: Trade Idea with the Bucks  (Read 2092 times)

Trade Idea with the Bucks
« on: January 03, 2015, 05:17:49 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
The Bucks have sent Larry Sanders home and I've got to think they just want to get rid of him like Detroit did with Josh Smith.

How about this?

Bucks get: Jeff Green, Jared Sullinger and our 2015 pick (top 5 protected)
Celts get: Larry Sanders and Jabari Parker.

Re: Trade Idea with the Bucks
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 05:41:42 PM »

Offline lour

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 6
As much as I would love this trade.. I just dont think the Bucks are ready to get rid of Jabari Parker after all the hype which surrounded him and Andrew Wiggins in last year's draft.

We could try to net Sanders but if he turns out to be a nutcase like Smith is.. do you think he'll actually listen to BS? Buy low on Sanders IMO. Not worth the headache.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 05:51:55 PM »

Offline GzUP617

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 12

How about this,  Rondo Trade Exception + 2015 Clippers Pick,  2016 Cavs Pick for Larry Sanders.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 06:10:37 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
The Bucks are not trading Parker.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 06:35:49 PM »

Offline Depalma2002

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 17

How about this,  Rondo Trade Exception + 2015 Clippers Pick,  2016 Cavs Pick for Larry Sanders.

Wish we had more information on why Sanders is on leave.

This could either be a bargain or a mistake depending upon the reason. Hard to determine the risk without the facts.

The picks aren't the issue, it is the final 3 years of Sanders contract that could be worrisome. If it is something that I think can be dealt with, then I would do this without hesitation and maybe even toss in a couple of seconds or let them have the better of the Cavs/Mavs pick.

However, without knowing the facts, I'd be more comfortable giving up Wallace and the two picks you suggested. And if Milwaukee were to jump at that, I'd probably be extremely worried about what I just bought.

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 06:53:24 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
The Bucks have sent Larry Sanders home and I've got to think they just want to get rid of him like Detroit did with Josh Smith.

How about this?

Bucks get: Jeff Green, Jared Sullinger and our 2015 pick (top 5 protected)
Celts get: Larry Sanders and Jabari Parker.
only if we can get vin baker to come out of retirement and play next to him.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 06:54:46 PM »

Offline GzUP617

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 12

Wish we had more information on why Sanders is on leave.

This could either be a bargain or a mistake depending upon the reason. Hard to determine the risk without the facts.

The picks aren't the issue, it is the final 3 years of Sanders contract that could be worrisome. If it is something that I think can be dealt with, then I would do this without hesitation and maybe even toss in a couple of seconds or let them have the better of the Cavs/Mavs pick.

However, without knowing the facts, I'd be more comfortable giving up Wallace and the two picks you suggested. And if Milwaukee were to jump at that, I'd probably be extremely worried about what I just bought.

Good idea,  didn't even think of including Wallace. Might make it less riskier.  But I agree Ainge should do his homework before considering such a trade.

Theirs very few rim protectors in this league to begin with and Sanders when he is healthy and focused is about as a good of a defender down low as there is.