Author Topic: Zeller Towers  (Read 1189 times)

Zeller Towers
« on: January 03, 2015, 04:41:59 AM »

Offline HeadDoctorJ

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
Boston gets: Cody Zeller, Kevin Garnett

Brooklyn gets: Lance Stephenson, Bismack Biyombo

Charlotte gets: Brandon Bass, Jarrett Jack, Brandan Wright

Re: Zeller Towers
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:50:53 AM »

Offline ebonilla34

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 2
I like it, not a bad idea, but I think both Brooklyn and Charlotte say no.

Charlotte needs more going to them for letting go some of their young talent. Maybe a few picks or one extra young talent.

I'd be shocked if Brooklyn says yes, they would need a few vets like KG to get Lance in order.

Celts take it in a heartbeat, maybe 2nd rounder to us.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 05:50:18 AM »

Offline Smartacus

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 318
Bass feel's like a good fit in Charlotte, and Wright brings just about everything Big Al doesn't athletically, not sure they would want Jarret Jack to put a target on Kemba's back. Hornets get enough contested midrange jumper from the backcourt already.

Zeller Brothers, Sully, Olynyk and a draft pick (Caulie Stein?) go to the Garnett School of hard knocks... we could have the makings of a nice front court and KG could finish his career in Green.

Brooklyn would probably view any trade that brings them Lance as a success given the kind of crowd he could draw in his home town. That jersey would sell through the roof. Born Ready.

Definitely think Charlotte should be viewed as a strong trade partner come the deadline.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 07:16:49 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I like  Plumlee on the Nets .

He has the same work ethic and attitude of Zeller with a bit more defensive presence .

I think they would make a great tandom to,rotate in and out ....to keep a lead . 

This team needs players with correct attitudes .

Players like Rondo and Nelson are drag on rebuilding teams .  Wallace has been very good guy for,the most part helping from his stand point.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 08:31:26 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
I don't know that the C's need two Zellers, when they already don't seem to play the one they have enough, and I don't see the point to dragging KG back to a noncontending team for one year.

Except, Pierce said something about KG being interested in coaching, and if I were Danny and Brad I'd do absolutely anything I could to get him on the bench next year. Make him the league's first (part-)owner/assistant coach, if that's what it takes.

If Stevens can't get his act together better after one more year anyway, I think he and the C's find a graceful way to get him back to college coaching--and if it seems to work, KG can step in as head coach then.

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 08:48:07 AM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 598
I actually like this trade. We can get KG back in green teaching the young guys. But I doubt Charlotte or Brooklyn would want our package.

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 09:40:09 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Zeller Brothers, Sully, Olynyk and a draft pick (Caulie Stein?) go to the Garnett School of hard knocks... we could have the makings of a nice front court and KG could finish his career in Green.

The trouble is with this is that a slow guy who can't jump can be shown something and still not be able to do it.  Old Man Garnett is still a better athlete than KO and Sully are in their 20s.  I tried to show many a guy how to dunk and if they can't jump high enough it still does not help.