Author Topic: Bos-Tor Trade Idea (Green)  (Read 1532 times)

Bos-Tor Trade Idea (Green)
« on: January 03, 2015, 01:02:03 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Boston trades: Jeff Green

Toronto trades: Landry Fields and.......

And......

AND.........

BRUNO CABOCLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Salaries work. Bruno Caboclo may be 15th on our depth chart now, but he's 2 years away from being #1 in our hearts.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Re: Bos-Tor Trade Idea (Green)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 01:24:36 AM »

Offline scotto1205

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 16
  • Learn to be you and only you
I like this trade. Forward to DA
"Maybe there is hope for us afterall

I post a lot of stuff on my phone autocorrect sucks.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 01:28:20 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Man that is a terrible return for green.  So Landry (an expiring contract) + filler?  Not even a draft pick?  Cmon, throw us a bone here...

If that is all we get, why not let Jeff opt out and not do the  Raptors a huge favor for nothing? haha

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 01:37:05 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Man that is a terrible return for green.  So Landry (an expiring contract) + filler?  Not even a draft pick?  Cmon, throw us a bone here...

If that is all we get, why not let Jeff opt out and not do the  Raptors a huge favor for nothing? haha

The prize, my good sir, is the good sleep of dreams. A dream of a player who could be truly special, and who would be beyond our means within a few years.

The funny thing is that this is a bit of a joke thread. Toronto never does this.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 01:39:35 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469

The prize, my good sir, is the good sleep of dreams. A dream of a player who could be truly special, and who would be beyond our means within a few years.

The funny thing is that this is a bit of a joke thread. Toronto never does this.

Whew.  I apologize good sir for not seeing the humor in it.  I feel so much better now!  thankyou.

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 10:31:45 AM »

Offline Depalma2002

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 17

So you would prefer Toronto's first round pick over Caboclo?

Caboclo just went #20 in this year's deep draft. (The pick you seem to desire will be further down than that in a draft not expected to be as deep). He is only 19 years old and needs some serious seasoning but has a lot of talent.

Would you trade James Young (the C's own 19 year old taken just 3 spots ahead of Bruno) for Toronto's first round pick?  I sure wouldn't and for the same reason, I'd much prefer to take Caboclo.

Of course for those same reasons, I don't see Toronto giving him up for Green.