Author Topic: Kings (13-18) at Celtics (10-18) Game #29 12/31/14  (Read 50794 times)

Re: Kings (13-18) at Celtics (10-18) Game #29 12/31/14
« Reply #315 on: December 31, 2014, 08:49:00 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 277
wish we could have seen Smart play the SG with Rondo . They didn't even give it a chance . That crap package would have been there later in the season if it didn't work out .

Just change your user name and you won't continue to be so sour.

What's wrong with lamenting the fact that two talented players didn't get enough playing time together?

Coincidentally, my comment applies to you too. Why does this game thread need be turned into a Rondo thing?

I was posting in the game thread all game  . Smart played good at the SG position . Is it that crazy to wonder what he would look like next to an all-star level PG ?

You are the one who came in here on page 20+ and picked out the one Rondo comment made and make a big deal about it ....

Ok, who's the "all-star pg" you're referring to, though? Are we still talking about Rondo? If so, I'd like to talk about his game presently not a couple of years ago. Pretty safe to say he won't be an all-star this year or anytime soon for that matter. Especially in the west.

all-star level player meaning he can play against great competition and hold his own, if not dominate in big games .

I thought you didn't want to make it a Rondo thread though  ::)

Get lost chump

Hold his own against great competition makes someone an all-star level player? Ok, so by that token the league is riddled with all-star level players. What big games are you referring to? The last big game Rondo played in was back in 2012. See, there is the past that the Rondo minions like to hold on tight to.

you clearly want to make this a Rondo thread I see

Have fun

You should re-read the way it all went down. I said I didn't, but I'm not going to just stay quiet when you try to post incorrect things about your boy.

All he did was lament on how how the Celtics may miss out on a potential Rondo/Smart backcourt. I don't understand why you get all riled up everytime someone mentions Rondo.

« Reply #316 on: December 31, 2014, 09:17:15 PM »

Offline inverselock

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 44
Good defense by everyone.  84 points, best effort this year.

Sully played good.  No fat jokes today.

Turner did ok at pg.

Oly 15pts/g last 10.

« Reply #317 on: December 31, 2014, 09:29:00 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
wish we could have seen Smart play the SG with Rondo . They didn't even give it a chance . That crap package would have been there later in the season if it didn't work out .

What's wrong with lamenting the fact that two talented players didn't get enough playing time together?

Coincidentally, my comment applies to you too. Why does this game thread need be turned into a Rondo thing?

I was posting in the game thread all game  . Smart played good at the SG position . Is it that crazy to wonder what he would look like next to an all-star level PG ?

You are the one who came in here on page 20+ and picked out the one Rondo comment made and make a big deal about it ....

Ok, who's the "all-star pg" you're referring to, though? Are we still talking about Rondo? If so, I'd like to talk about his game presently not a couple of years ago. Pretty safe to say he won't be an all-star this year or anytime soon for that matter. Especially in the west.

all-star level player meaning he can play against great competition and hold his own, if not dominate in big games .

Get lost chump

Hold his own against great competition makes someone an all-star level player? Ok, so by that token the league is riddled with all-star level players. What big games are you referring to? The last big game Rondo played in was back in 2012. See, there is the past that the Rondo minions like to hold on tight to.

Have fun

You should re-read the way it all went down. I said I didn't, but I'm not going to just stay quiet when you try to post incorrect things about your boy.

All he did was lament on how how the Celtics may miss out on a potential Rondo/Smart backcourt. I don't understand why you get all riled up everytime someone mentions Rondo.

I wasn't riled up, but this is a game thread and the talk should be on the win, not Rondo. I'm always down for a good Rondo debate, but here too? What can possibly be added to this non-related thread that hasn't been covered and dissected ad nauseam since the trade? Nothing, but recycled statements.

« Reply #318 on: December 31, 2014, 10:15:15 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

Get lost chump

Have fun

I wasn't riled up, but this is a game thread and the talk should be on the win, not Rondo. I'm always down for a good Rondo debate, but here too? What can possibly be added to this non-related thread that hasn't been covered and dissected ad nauseam since the trade? Nothing, but recycled statements.
i think eddie has good points...especially with a new year upon us. hny everyone.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #319 on: January 01, 2015, 04:12:26 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
?@James_Ham
So far the Sacramento Kings have not been notified of any suspension for DeMarcus Cousins for yesterday's incident with Marcus Smart.

They play at 8 tonight, so more than likely he won't get suspended.

« Reply #320 on: January 01, 2015, 04:41:27 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
?@James_Ham
So far the Sacramento Kings have not been notified of any suspension for DeMarcus Cousins for yesterday's incident with Marcus Smart.

They play at 8 tonight, so more than likely he won't get suspended.

Cousins is blaming Smart for playing ruff cheap shot basketball ....

What a cry baby ...gee .....he can dish it out ....but somebody ruffs him a little and he cries.

Reminds me of Abdul Jabbar ......whined all the time .....made me sick