Author Topic: Asylum of Marquis de Sade  (Read 1078 times)

Asylum of Marquis de Sade
« on: December 26, 2014, 06:10:39 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
The young celts are going to need a shrink, not a trainer by the time rebuild merry go round is over.Smart is injured and all of 20yrs old thrust into STARTING !!!!NBA point guard!!!! role  and "Not a  born point guard" and people think young at 19 is ray allen and deserves time,he has hardly played in the last 6months.Kelly is playing guard and the best shooter in only 2nd year,Zeller is our bright spot and all this chaos has Green having palpitations and Sully heading for the fridge and Bass missing mid range jumpers.Nelson now with the Celtics after a decade of trying to beat us,Wright might feel comfortable with another 7 foot white guy that can shoot but not the weather and Crowder senses an opportunity here but Bass,Green,Nelson and even Sully don't have the slightest idea where they will be tomorrow or the next day or the next day.I forgot the new guys can't be traded yet-this is madness
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:29:34 AM by rollie mass »

Re: Asylum of Marquis de Sade
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 07:15:02 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
The young celts are going to need a shrink, not a trainer by the time rebuild merry go round is over.Smart is injured and all of 20yrs old thrust into STARTING !!!!NBA point guard!!!! role  and "Not a  born point guard" and people think young at 19 is ray allen and deserves time,he has hardly played in the last 6months.Kelly is playing guard and the best shooter in only 2nd year,Zeller is our bright spot and all this chaos has Green having palpitations and Sully heading for the fridge and Bass missing mid range jumpers.Nelson now with the Celtics after a decade of trying to beat us,Wright might feel comfortable with another 7 foot white guy that can shoot but not the weather and Crowder senses an opportunity here but Bass,Green,Nelson and even Sully don't have the slightest idea where they will be tomorrow or the next day or the next day.I forgot the new guys can't be traded yet-this is madness
It's called rebuilding  ;D
I also feel Ainge has a gambling addiction and would prefer someone with the calm temperament of Larry making decisions, still he is one the best GMs out there.
Unless there is a really good reason, teams do not usually trade players on a rookie contract.
So, I would not worry much about Sully. The other three people you mention have legit reasons to be concerned, but nothing new here really.
On the bright side, we have lots of picks http://www.tankathon.com/celtics
And at the crucial summer of 2016, we' ll have insignificant financial commitments  (8 million) http://hoopshype.com/salaries/boston.htm

Re: Asylum of Marquis de Sade
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 07:28:18 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Imagine how good college level ball would get if players stayed 4yrs,Kentucky would beat the pros.I can't imagine these highly recruited players saying" I'll give you a year maybe two if your lucky" and recruiters accept it. Possibly with all the injuries and maybe failure to live up to hype this harvesting of young kids too early will be regulated. The inmates are running the asylum.Heres my list of tough as nails all star celtic players Russell,Havilck,Cowens,Bird,Pierce.These guys came to play and of course there was Red and his cigar.If i remember correctly Red was not high on rookies.Danny give the players and Brad a chance this revolving door that started last year,even with trading rondo was starting to pay results.