Author Topic: NYK go Thug  (Read 1365 times)

NYK go Thug
« on: December 25, 2014, 02:08:16 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
Quincy goes for Wall's throat, and when Wall takes exception he punches him in a melee.

Ejection/s coming up!!!

Re: NYK go Thug
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 02:11:54 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
And then Acy shoves his teammate Shump who was wearing an interesting suit. Just a dysfunctional group of underachievers in The Big Apple.

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 03:15:05 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
And then Acy shoves his teammate Shump who was wearing an interesting suit. Just a dysfunctional group of underachievers in The Big Apple.
True enough and merry Christmas to them all.  ;D

Honestly, Philly as a franchise has more potential than NYC right now.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 03:50:21 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Looked like a pretty run-of-the-mill intentional foul to me.  Sure, it was too close to his head, but he had the ball up right next to his head, and it mostly looked to me like Acy was trying to make sure Wall didn't get the shot up.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2014, 05:45:07 PM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
I like what Yahoo's Kelly Dwyer wrote about this:

It’s unfortunate that the NBA’s Christmas showcase featured a terrible game marred by a fight instigated by a member of one of the league’s worst teams, but this is what happens when you slavishly commit to running New York Knicks games by habit.

I thought Christmas games were supposed to feature, you know, good teams. While probably no one envisioned the Knicks being this bad, I don't think anyone expected them to be particularly good this season, either.

And while I'm on this subject, how the heck did the Lakers end up with a Christmas Day game? Going into the season, everyone knew they were going to be a bad team. I'm sure it was a case of "L.A. and New York are the two biggest markets so we have to show their teams." Um, no. No you don't. Why not Toronto instead of the Knicks (especially since the NBA is really trying to score with the international demographic)? And why not the Rockets or Mavs or even Blazers instead of the Lakers?
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis