Author Topic: gift wrapped dysfunction  (Read 845 times)

gift wrapped dysfunction
« on: December 25, 2014, 11:32:53 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Trade your point guard all star, add three new players,give them time against teams you could beat and lose .Merry Christmas and bad Santa.My barely teenage kids are going through that period of being unable to recapture those childhood feelings of wonderment, as well as myself.This must be tough on players Christmas ,traveling and lack of team stability and loss of a team mate.Sullinger does have the right to be upset and green.This could have been two wins if these guys wern't being showcased to be packaged with who knows who.Business as usual. Is it coincidence-the worse we are the higher pick in draft.Integrating those players after two more wins and after Christmas was the smart way too go.Now it's like dealing with presents nobody liked and standing in line for returns . I remember asking for celtics tickets and getting tickets for russian folk dancers.so much for expectations this  Christmas, i'll put on my best fake smile and be happy with socks and bad sweaters.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:43:23 PM by rollie mass »

Re: gift wrapped dysfunctio
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 11:43:37 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Please God, let me be an NBA player who gets paid millions of dollars to play basketball.

So I can be upset when my little ego gets bruised.

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 12:49:43 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Please God, let me be an NBA player who gets paid millions of dollars to play basketball.

I get what you're saying, and mostly agree. However, these are human beings, not robots. So we should take into account the possibility, no matter how juvenile it seems on the surface.

We need to trade some people sooner than later and truly turnover the roster.

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 12:50:48 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460

I get what you're saying, and mostly agree. However, these are human beings, not robots. So we should take into account the possibility, no matter how juvenile it seems on the surface.

We need to trade some people sooner than later and truly turnover the roster.

I don't think you have to worry. Some people are going to be traded at the deadline.