Author Topic: Merry Christmas!!  (Read 7510 times)

Re: Merry Christmas!!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 10:25:08 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Merry Christmas to you and everyone on this site

And thank you to the people who help make Celtics Blog run on a daily basis.

I feel very grateful as a Celtics fan.

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 11:43:53 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
Troubling news. It's very very windy here in southeastern MA and I just heard a loud crashing noise like something hit my roof. I went outside and there are presents scattered all over the front lawn.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 11:49:32 PM by Nerf DPOY »

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 12:39:40 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Troubling news. It's very very windy here in southeastern MA and I just heard a loud crashing noise like something hit my roof. I went outside and there are presents scattered all over the front lawn.

Whatever you do, don't put on the suit (sarcasm). ;D I would notify Google or Norad, or whoever is responsible for this ridiculous sham of 'tracking Santa' every year. 

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2014, 12:54:44 AM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff

Whatever you do, don't put on the suit (sarcasm). ;D I would notify Google or Norad, or whoever is responsible for this ridiculous sham of 'tracking Santa' every year.

Oh there's no way I'm putting on that suit. I couldn't handle the responsibilities of providing the whole world's children with toys and be able to read posts 18 hours a day on this blog. ;D

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2014, 01:04:14 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Oh there's no way I'm putting on that suit. I couldn't handle the responsibilities of providing the whole world's children with toys and be able to read posts 18 hours a day on this blog. ;D

Haha, TP. ;D You've been getting quite an uptick in that department over the last day, haven't you?  Nice. :)

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2014, 01:11:14 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Finally Christmas here in New Bedford, Mass.  (well, an hour ago, but I only just logged on).

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2014, 01:11:16 AM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff

Haha, TP. ;D You've been getting quite an uptick in that department over the last day, haven't you?  Nice. :)

Haha TP back atcha. Yeah I can't say for sure but I think I was in the 170's a few days maybe a week ago. I wish they were like arcade tickets where I could turn them in for a comb or whatever crap's in the glass case.

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2014, 01:33:42 AM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367

This.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2014, 02:53:11 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

This.

That should really go without saying, lol.

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2014, 03:02:09 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji

Haha TP back atcha. Yeah I can't say for sure but I think I was in the 170's a few days maybe a week ago. I wish they were like arcade tickets where I could turn them in for a comb or whatever crap's in the glass case.

I believe the operative word there is crap, lol, so TP for the arcade reference.  I never had enough tickets to get anything good, lol. ;D Why would you ever want to trade them in, though?  To me, Tommy Points are priceless, haha.  For a while I didn't really have any, but the only time that it was weird in terms of one's total is when you have 69, lol. ;D At that point, you're just dying for someone, anyone, to give you one more, even if it's the last one you'll ever get, haha. ;D I just noticed that you had 196 yesterday, iirc, and when I logged back on tonight, you had 201, so great job, lol. ;D If only the economy would work like that, haha. ;D I gotta go for now, but have a great holiday, everyone! :)

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2014, 02:13:26 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Merry Christmas CelticsBlog :)

Found this gem of a game from days of Celtics Past:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTELcxfnUqA

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200912250ORL.html

December 25, 2009. Paul Pierce was hurt the week before and didn't play, but Tony Allen played well in his absence, providing 16 efficient pts and sound defense.

Rajon Rondo stepped up with 17 pts, 13 rebounds and 8 assists and Ray Allen added 16.

Miss those days. Optimistic that BOS will be playing again on Christmas one day again soon.