Author Topic: what was i watching  (Read 1120 times)

what was i watching
« on: December 22, 2014, 11:44:32 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Brad Stevens for Chirstmas has 3 players dropped in his lap "gift wrapped dysfuntion". It was like Bad Santa or a Tim Burton Christmas movie.Not only did the celtics lose their captain but recieved 3 more horses on the trade merry go round.This isn't funny anymore ,these players deserve some stability during rebuild.If we were showcasing ,it was at expense of smart ,jeff green ,KO and Bradley.We had a two game win streak going and KO showing aggressiveness and shooting while playing like a guard.I thought the only player we got that did what he was supposed to do was Wright.The celts sacrificed some momentum and growth in younger players and should have known green /bradey would be affected.This was not the game to throw these new guys into breach---we could have won this one----

Re: what was i watching
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 11:59:03 AM »

Offline Dedalus

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 21
That was embarrassing. There have to 10 better gameplans than "we'll throw the 3 new guys on the floor at once!" How do you explain that to the existing roster?
We had a small win streak and the Heat were missing players. BS needs to learn how to use timeouts. For all his clever, he makes obvious mistakes. It's similar to how Evan Turner throws the ball out of bounds twice a game for no reason.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 12:58:49 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
If that was a tank "it worked",Who needs an old quard  and with bit of pressure Miami takes the ball off him, Jae Crowder might have a rep for being scrappy but what i saw was crappy.Wright played well and i hope he sticks.With all the draft picks and extra players and pieces to trade Green,Bass,Turner,Thornton and now add three more , morale must be hitting rock bottom.Ainge your turning this into a three ring circus----While your at it get josh smith,he's setting record for poor shooting.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 02:14:38 PM »

Offline gift

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 290
Are you both the same person?

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 02:22:01 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
That was embarrassing. There have to 10 better gameplans than "we'll throw the 3 new guys on the floor at once!" How do you explain that to the existing roster?
We had a small win streak and the Heat were missing players. BS needs to learn how to use timeouts. For all his clever, he makes obvious mistakes. It's similar to how Evan Turner throws the ball out of bounds twice a game for no reason.

I agree

Pressey and Bass not playing could of cost us the game. Nelson was horse##$$. Crowder was not any better missing two open jump shots.

These guys are throw ins in the trade, there is no reason to try to please them. And i would be surprised if Nelson even brings back a 2nd round. He has no future with the team, like G wallace. Just bench him, behind the bench or buy him out