Author Topic: JOIN US IN CHAT  (Read 532 times)

JOIN US IN CHAT
« on: December 21, 2014, 05:50:45 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
set your Java security to low and you can get into the chat room to talk about the Heat game and  discuss this exciting time in Celtics basketball. As you know, we just moved Rondo how last holdover from the last championship. What does the future hold. Are we tanking? Are we playing for the playoffs?

Triboy, get in chat to discuss your Rondo love. Chris (if you are different from triboy) get inn chat and lets debate the future of the Celtics.

Re: JOIN US IN CHAT
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 06:00:30 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Why would people go to the chat room to discuss things when the forums are such a better format for it?  Just curious.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 06:11:05 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Why would people go to the chat room to discuss things when the forums are such a better format for it?  Just curious.

I think that's up for debate, although it's probably based so much on personal preference that it's not even worth debating.  I'm curious as to why you think forums have such an advantage in format though.  Generally, with instant messaging, it's easier to discuss things instantly, whereas with a forum it's easier to discuss things throughout the week.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664

I think that's up for debate, although it's probably based so much on personal preference that it's not even worth debating.  I'm curious as to why you think forums have such an advantage in format though.  Generally, with instant messaging, it's easier to discuss things instantly, whereas with a forum it's easier to discuss things throughout the week.

If it's a one on one discussion I see your point, but when many people are involved in a discussion and replying to various points, the forums seem to be a better format.  Maybe it's just my preference.