Author Topic: by the seat of your pants  (Read 629 times)

by the seat of your pants
« on: December 21, 2014, 01:53:45 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
jae crowder hits the deck ,not a bit frightened of contact and could put a hurtin on opposing team-scrappy might be just the guy with marcus and bradley on occasion-wiggins would leave the building---i once played in the old Boston garden under those bannners and retired numbers while being coached by rollie massimino and grew up watching russell ,cousy,sam jones,sanders then havilck,cowens, jo jo,silas ,nelson and bird ,mchale,parrish,johnson to top it off pierce,allen,garnett and rondo--i even played against cousy and scored off him-I for one despite rondos magic am glad he is gone,he was a magician not a leader of young men. That group pop has is an example of what stevens is trying to build.Ainge is a celtic and does what he has to do for the celtics,rebuild this team.Stevens is more important than rondo and anybody could see that wasn't going to work-

Re: by the seat of your pants
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 02:28:06 PM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210
Pop has the greatest PF of all time playing on a reduced contract to put good pieces around him.  Tim Duncan isn't walking through that door so we are going to have to do it a different way.

That said, I applaud your enthusiasm.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 02:32:06 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
Yes, the San Antonio way is the way to go.

Play everyone, move the ball, move yourself.

The NBA season is a marathon, not a sprint.

Doc Rivers never understood that.

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 03:08:58 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
boston fans are some of the most knowledgeable in the country,this town has been blessed in the last decade patriots ,celtics,red sox and bruins.So many kids come to school here and been part of boston sports as fans.We may not have the weather of LA or NY exposure or miami nightlife  but we have THE fans and they are spread across usa and europe,what a history of not only winning but playing basketball the way it should be played as a team.Rondo you were given a gift in helping rebuild and guide these younger players, i hope green stays.