Author Topic: Wright's Minutes  (Read 1525 times)

Wright's Minutes
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:46:43 PM »

Offline truth4lyfe

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 2
Where do they come from? Hopefully, not from Sully or Olynyk.

Re: Wright's Minutes
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 11:49:34 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
like i posted in another thread. The minute distributions i'm guessing

24,24,24 - Sully, Zeller, KO

12,12 - Bass, Wright

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 12:16:53 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929
Does Nelson take Pressey's minutes if we're shopping him/trying to win? Nelson's an experienced PG and a better shooter than Pressey, so I wonder if he does take those minutes.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 12:20:15 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
I'd sort of like to see how Stevens' system does with a point guard who can actually make a three.  So far, Smart and Pressey have been Rondo-level from behind the arc.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 12:54:11 AM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134
Where do they come from? Hopefully, not from Sully or Olynyk.

Ainge will address this before the deadline.

All of the bigs are in play, & can be packaged together with those first rounders to net a stud.

I.E. Green+Wright+1st round pick for..........

I do like the current big rotation. Lots of talent.

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 12:59:31 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479
Does Nelson take Pressey's minutes if we're shopping him/trying to win? Nelson's an experienced PG and a better shooter than Pressey, so I wonder if he does take those minutes.

If giving Nelson gets him out of our hair faster, by all means give him minutes! :)

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 01:04:41 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2929

If giving Nelson gets him out of our hair faster, by all means give him minutes! :)

Legitimate question: where does all of the Nelson hate stem from on this blog? I never particularly liked him, but I never really had anything against him or anything like that. He's always seemed to be a consummate professional to me.

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2014, 01:12:48 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479

Legitimate question: where does all of the Nelson hate stem from on this blog? I never particularly liked him, but I never really had anything against him or anything like that. He's always seemed to be a consummate professional to me.

Most of it probably comes from this:
http://www.magicbasketballonline.com/2012/01/24/jameer-nelson-begged-avery-bradley-dont-pick-me-up-it-didnt-work/

I shouldn't be so hard on Nelson, but between the thing with Avery, his declining play, him most likely being inserted as our new (temp) point guard it is just me venting.  I dunno about the rest of the people here on celtics blog.  They probably have better reasons to dislike him as a player. 

He is probably a good guy by the way the mavs talked about him.

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 01:24:40 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I heard it Wright plays for more than 18 minutes per game over a whole season he turns back into a pumpkin.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2014, 01:32:23 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
The guy i'm most worried about is Nelson.  He is not going to get the kind of min he got with the Mavs or with his previous teams and will start whining

Crowder will do whatever so that he has a job next season. He will be the best cheerleader if he has to be and come in when needed

Wright will get regular minutes