Author Topic: We are now in the 8th playoff spot in the East  (Read 2356 times)

Re: We are now in the 8th playoff spot in the East
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 11:18:27 PM »

Offline Waew

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 50
its december.

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 11:26:29 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
its december.

And we are getting better.

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 11:26:57 PM »

Offline jonaslopes

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
The East is so bad, we could be a playoff team.

Uggghhhh, I don't know what to think about this. We need to sell our veterans and tank for one of the good center prospects. However, I REALLY enjoy actually winning a little bit again, and I kind of do want this team to make the playoffs lol It's a decision between what we want and what we need lol

You'll always have Philly, kid.
It's nice seeing him get exposed as overrated after having argued with fellow fans for years that he was overrated.. but I don't hate him. I'm looking forward to seeing him [...] bounce around to a couple more teams... eventually come back to Boston[...] and helps us as a role player until he runs himself out of the league.
LarBrd33 on Rondo

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 12:18:19 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
The East is so bad, we could be a playoff team.

Uggghhhh, I don't know what to think about this. We need to sell our veterans and tank for one of the good center prospects. However, I REALLY enjoy actually winning a little bit again, and I kind of do want this team to make the playoffs lol It's a decision between what we want and what we need lol

You'll always have Philly, kid.

Honestly, I'd be happy with Stein. We won't be able to get in the top 3 to get the real studs of this draft, so if we could land Stein (by a draft drop or packaging picks/players) and still make the playoffs I'd be happy.