Author Topic: (LIVE) Rondo (and Powell) press conference.  (Read 8559 times)

Re: (LIVE) Rondo (and Powell) press conference.
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 10:57:26 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Can't wait to see the Celts play tonight, Rondoless

Goodluck Rondo. Hope you get your parade.

Very disappointed in the guy

It wasn't his decision. At first I thought you were a voice of reason, but it turns out that you're just a Rondo hater.

He didn't look sad one second to be traded away from the Celtics. Did you see KG, PP press conf after they got traded?   Most of the time they were talking about their time as a Celtic.

Thats the way it should be. How many years did Rondo play here?  To me Rondo mainly cares about his next contract and having a parade

The dude was being shopped FOR THREE YEARS? What do you expect? Ainge kept saying he was going to build around him but he dangled him like meat on a market for three seasons.

With that kind of loyalty and deception from your GM, do you expect that he's going to be not happy that he finally was over with the dilemma? And EVEN THEN, he kept it classy.

Fans like you are one reason why Rondo is actually better off. Never in his entire tenure in Boston was he saying that he only cares about "next contract and having a parade". I get it if you don't like the way he's playing, but to character assassinate the dude is beyond disrespectful.

Jesus Christ...
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

Re: (LIVE) Rondo (and Powell) press conference.
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2014, 12:08:54 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1474
Can't wait to see the Celts play tonight, Rondoless

Goodluck Rondo. Hope you get your parade.

Very disappointed in the guy

It wasn't his decision. At first I thought you were a voice of reason, but it turns out that you're just a Rondo hater.

He didn't look sad one second to be traded away from the Celtics. Did you see KG, PP press conf after they got traded?   Most of the time they were talking about their time as a Celtic.

Thats the way it should be. How many years did Rondo play here?  To me Rondo mainly cares about his next contract and having a parade

You absolutely misrepresented what Rondo said in the press conference in your post.  You are too immature to even accept that Rondo was graceful and classy in saying good things about the Celtics.  You seriously need to grow up and stop just making up things out of the blue when you post.