Author Topic: Bad news for our draft pick: We're better now.  (Read 2651 times)

Re: Bad news for our draft pick: We're better now.
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2014, 02:26:16 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Danny was probably up for 24 hours straight. After he wakes up from his nap, Green is outta here.

Bass, too, if Danny can find a taker.

What would be really sweet is if Danny can find some sucker to devastate with the Rondo TPE before the draft, and get us another pick to work with this year.

Anyways, when all is said and done (probably at the halfway mark of the season), we will be absolutely terrible. I expect us to have top 5 odds again.

Oh boo hoo, poor baby (sarcasm). ::)  I don't understand why he didn't ship them all out at the same time, honestly.  I give about as much of a crap about Green as he has about playing aggressively and consistently during his time here.  I do hope that we can find a nice home for Bass, though - love that guy.  Thankfully, you added the operative word in that final sentence which I have emboldened - odds.  We may have top 5 odds again.  Woo. 

Re: Bad news for our draft pick: We're better now.
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2014, 02:47:31 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
Danny was probably up for 24 hours straight. After he wakes up from his nap, Green is outta here.

Bass, too, if Danny can find a taker.

What would be really sweet is if Danny can find some sucker to devastate with the Rondo TPE before the draft, and get us another pick to work with this year.

Anyways, when all is said and done (probably at the halfway mark of the season), we will be absolutely terrible. I expect us to have top 5 odds again.

Oh boo hoo, poor baby (sarcasm). ::)  I don't understand why he didn't ship them all out at the same time, honestly.  I give about as much of a crap about Green as he has about playing aggressively and consistently during his time here.  I do hope that we can find a nice home for Bass, though - love that guy.  Thankfully, you added the operative word in that final sentence which I have emboldened - odds.  We may have top 5 odds again.  Woo.

Not much better or worse than the odds Rondo would have re-signed with us, the odds another star would've come to play with him, and the odds that the two and more could have been a contending team before they were both too old.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/