Author Topic: Rondo tweets his goodbyes  (Read 9125 times)

Re: Rondo tweets his goodbyes
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 12:45:16 AM »

Offline sed522002

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 221
His agent probably wrote that, but nice gesture nevertheless.

Why'd you think his agent wrote this? He's been saying this already in all his post game interviews.

Because an agent who is doing his job properly would never let his player tweet anything without vetting?

I think you're confusing an agent with a publicist.

I think you're right

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 12:45:47 AM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
You know what happens when Smart is on Rondo like glue?

He passes it to Nowitzki.

Oh.

Nowitzki say hello to Jeff Green.

we almost had the Mavs that night.  Mavs are an old team.  They will love chasing us all night long.

Oh, guess who had 7 points, 9 rebounds and 15 assists on that night?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I bet it was that guy's fault that we lost though. Just ask Triboy16 or Chris22. They will set you straight.

Who cares. He is gone. I'am happy that Rondo was traded bc i don't have to jibber jabber with some of you about Rondo anymore.

When will you let it go

You're right. Let's start another thread on Brandan, 7-years-in-the-league and still only playing 18 minutes a game, Wright's huge wingspan.

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2014, 12:46:27 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
As much as I hate this trade, I am a Celts fan, no way in hell will I ever root for a team to beat us! Under no circumstance!! I want to win at all cost.

I love Do but I want our team to run through him like he was never a Celts!!! I don't get how any Celtics fan would want anything else.

CELTICS FAN

+1. your a true Celts fan

Hey look. Someone just got appointed to position of Celtics fan arbiter!

I don't care how you feel really, I'm saying how I feel about being a fan of a team. I never said anyone was wrong, I said I don't understand it!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2014, 12:49:33 AM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

Oh.

we almost had the Mavs that night.  Mavs are an old team.  They will love chasing us all night long.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I bet it was that guy's fault that we lost though. Just ask Triboy16 or Chris22. They will set you straight.

Who cares. He is gone. I'am happy that Rondo was traded bc i don't have to jibber jabber with some of you guys about Rondo anymore.

When will you let it go

If you hate "jibber jabbering" why come into a Rondo thread and instigate an argument? Why don't you just admit you love the attention?
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2014, 12:51:05 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

Oh.

Who cares. He is gone. I'am happy that Rondo was traded bc i don't have to jibber jabber with some of you about Rondo anymore.

When will you let it go

You're right. Let's start another thread on Brandan, 7-years-in-the-league and still only playing 18 minutes a game, Wright's huge wingspan.

dude you got issues

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2014, 12:53:08 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1466
I hope you do Rondo.

I will stand and clap when you comeback Jan 2nd, 2014.  But we will be beating you and your Mavs that night

Delirious and delusional if you think the Celtics are going to beat the Mavs

want to bet??

Smart will be on Rondo like glue.

Oh, okay. You are so hysterically and historically wrong about Rondo it is sad. You and you conjoined twin, Chris22, are the main reasons I stopped coming here and posting here, because your blather about Rondo was beyond irritating. Just came back tonight to express my sadness about the trade. Now that I am done, I am out of here again, so I can ignore the idiocy of the Rondo Haters.

You sure you new hero, Marcus Smart, will even be playing on January 2? What's he played, 9 games this year? I am sure Rondo is shaking in his boots worrying about having to go up against the almighty Marcus.

Are you really a Celtics fan??  does not sound like it to me

classic.  triboy 100% class this time, and all the time...

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time.

« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2014, 12:53:10 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

Oh.

Who cares. He is gone. I'am happy that Rondo was traded bc i don't have to jibber jabber with some of you guys about Rondo anymore.

When will you let it go

If you hate "jibber jabbering" why come into a Rondo thread and instigate an argument? Why don't you just admit you love the attention?

Nice, trying to start an argument about nothing *clap*

« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2014, 01:01:05 AM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

Oh.

When will you let it go

Nice, trying to start an argument about nothing *clap*

Lol, because I pointed out that you're complaining about talking about Rondo in a Rondo thread?

#illogicallogic
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2014, 01:05:04 AM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

Oh.

When will you let it go

dude you got issues

Nah, triboy16f, YOU have issues. You love the internet attention and fake internet points you get.
I've stopped going into the forums because of posters like you.

But I'm sure you're gonna fall off too, so toodles.

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2014, 01:05:30 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
As much as I hate this trade, I am a Celts fan, no way in hell will I ever root for a team to beat us! Under no circumstance!! I want to win at all cost.

I love Do but I want our team to run through him like he was never a Celts!!! I don't get how any Celtics fan would want anything else.

CELTICS FAN

I don't care how you feel really, I'm saying how I feel about being a fan of a team. I never said anyone was wrong, I said I don't understand it!

Shak is officially collateral damage in the troll fest.

More fun in the game chats huh Shak? :)

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2014, 01:13:50 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

CELTICS FAN

Dunno, just hope people find a way to get in. I wonder if the new guys will play? I want to know how Smart is healing up.

I don't mind trolls, don't know who is one... I found out you need them,  b/c once they are all gone, we lose out on a lot of great debates (not with them but other rational people who discuss the trolls' ramblings with logic). I just don't understand people at times.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2014, 01:20:14 AM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson

CELTICS FAN

Dunno, just hope people find a way to get in. I wonder if the new guys will play? I want to know how Smart is healing up.

I don't mind trolls, don't know who is one... I found out you need them,  b/c once they are all gone, we lose out on a lot of great debates (not with them but other rational people who discuss the trolls' ramblings with logic). I just don't understand people at times.

Wont the new guys have to go through some physicals / exams to make the trade final?  It seems like it would be hard for them to do all that and be in uniform tomorrow night.  Sooner the better I guess.  Probably a bit short handed for the backcourt tomorrow w/ rondo gone, no thorton, no smart...

They said smart should be coming back soon.  Hope so.

« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2014, 01:30:21 AM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377

Oh.

When will you let it go

dude you got issues

Nah, triboy16f, YOU have issues. You love the internet attention and fake internet points you get.

Screw you Timbousa, you hate Avery Bradley I love him!!!!!!1 ;D

I thought Rondo was great, but triboy hated him. Triboy clearly watches all the games, and from what I can tell, closely. He sees things differently than the rest of most of us regarding Rondo, but it's evident to me he watches all the games and has enough of a right to blame it on Rondo, misguided as he may be. Why get so mad about it? I legitimately take an interest with anyone who actively thinks about this team.

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2014, 01:45:29 AM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green

Oh.

When will you let it go

dude you got issues

Screw you Timbousa, you hate Avery Bradley I love him!!!!!!1 ;D

I thought Rondo was great, but triboy hated him. Triboy clearly watches all the games, and from what I can tell, closely. He sees things differently than the rest of most of us regarding Rondo, but it's evident to me he watches all the games and has enough of a right to blame it on Rondo, misguided as he may be. Why get so mad about it? I legitimately take an interest with anyone who actively thinks about this team.

I actually like Avery Bradley, I just don't like it when he's having a bad shooting night and he keeps chucking the ball. Also I don't want him to dribble more than 2 bounces. haha

« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2014, 01:55:57 AM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
I hope you do Rondo.

I will stand and clap when you comeback Jan 2nd, 2014.  But we will be beating you and your Mavs that night

I actually want Dallas to blow us out that night just to stick it to Danny Ainge. I want him to have a triple double.

Im being selfish, but so far, that's how I feel.
now you are entering super silly world. you want the celtics to lose and humiliate the club's GM to validate a personal grudge over trading a celtic player.

Perhaps there is no player in the league more polarizing than Rondo.

Though I was never the biggest Rondo fan, for a while I intellectually sided with his apologists over his critics whenever most of the debates regarding his individual value and character arose. Now it just seems like the two try to outdo one another with ridiculous and/or immature arguments.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/