Author Topic: Danny Ainge should be fired  (Read 21829 times)

Re: Danny Ainge should be fired
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2014, 10:07:48 PM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
I hate how Danny won't give us a first overall pick. Why doesn't he just draft lebron and Durant. It's so easy.  ::)
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2014, 10:18:17 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513

If you're gonna try to correct someone, at least get it right

And that's not even going into the fact that we haven't had the picks to take prospects like Durant, Westbrook, or Harden, OR the fact that Ainge drafted Rondo, Big Al, etc.

Well ... DA drafted Rondo, Big Al and traded all of them...there is the big difference

DA made a trade with the Suns for Rondo. Just stop Eugen. Please.

Word `stop`is the only argument you have to show...

I keep on proving you wrong, it's ridiculous. I'm here trying to save you from more embarrassment.

« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2014, 10:43:38 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Give him 20 years and wait to win the super lotety...Does not have sense

In what part did I say 20 years?

You even quoted it. I said 2 years. I hate the Rondo trade, but you gotta admit, fleecing the Nets for picks and adding more is a great GM move.

What I'm saying is, here's 2 years, that's his window to now flip those assets and find a player we can build around. Either he lucks in the next two years in the draft, or pull a blockbuster deal that will give us a player we can make as the foundation of the new era, my point is, he has two years.

Getting that main piece should be an easy task with the assets we have. However long it takes to build around that guy is another problem for another day. But if he comes out empty in 2016, he needs to be sacked.

Sorry, but he had plenty of time to show managerial skills how he can keep the team in high level. Since he traded Perk, he should have prepare a strategy for rebuilding but unfortunately he failed. He failed in all aspects. Show me how many good players he developed? See the Spurs model and think how incompetent is our GM..

The Spurs have done a fantastic job, but they lucked into Duncan because of ping pong balls.  If Ainge had the same luck, we'd have Durant and things would be a whole lot different.

Yep, he would have tried to trade him three times a day at the minimum since his first day in Boston, made no improvements in the overall direction of the team while he simultaneously wasted the best years of KD's career, had the gall to act like he was surprised when Durant voiced his unhappiness over his practices, and eventually traded him for a steaming pile of dog sh1t after trying to get Durant 'on the cheap.'  Ainge SUCKS.  Eff Obama.

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2014, 10:47:18 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40

If you're gonna try to correct someone, at least get it right

And that's not even going into the fact that we haven't had the picks to take prospects like Durant, Westbrook, or Harden, OR the fact that Ainge drafted Rondo, Big Al, etc.

Well ... DA drafted Rondo, Big Al and traded all of them...there is the big difference

DA made a trade with the Suns for Rondo. Just stop Eugen. Please.

Word `stop`is the only argument you have to show...

I keep on proving you wrong, it's ridiculous. I'm here trying to save you from more embarrassment.

Wow ...embarrassment...WOW...I am telling you he drafted and than traded all developed players-PICKS...you always telling stop... ??? ??? ???

« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2014, 10:47:53 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513
I seriously don't like going outside of the DKC realm because some of these posts are just absurd. Yoki sorry bud, but I'm gone as it's seriously hard to communicate with these guys.

« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2014, 10:50:58 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

You even quoted it. I said 2 years. I hate the Rondo trade, but you gotta admit, fleecing the Nets for picks and adding more is a great GM move.

What I'm saying is, here's 2 years, that's his window to now flip those assets and find a player we can build around. Either he lucks in the next two years in the draft, or pull a blockbuster deal that will give us a player we can make as the foundation of the new era, my point is, he has two years.

Getting that main piece should be an easy task with the assets we have. However long it takes to build around that guy is another problem for another day. But if he comes out empty in 2016, he needs to be sacked.

Sorry, but he had plenty of time to show managerial skills how he can keep the team in high level. Since he traded Perk, he should have prepare a strategy for rebuilding but unfortunately he failed. He failed in all aspects. Show me how many good players he developed? See the Spurs model and think how incompetent is our GM..

The Spurs have done a fantastic job, but they lucked into Duncan because of ping pong balls.  If Ainge had the same luck, we'd have Durant and things would be a whole lot different.

Yep, he would have tried to trade him three times a day at the minimum since his first day in Boston, made no improvements in the overall direction of the team while he simultaneously wasted the best years of KD's career, had the gall to act like he was surprised when Durant voiced his unhappiness over his practices, and eventually traded him for a steaming pile of dog sh1t after trying to get Durant 'on the cheap.'  Ainge SUCKS.  Eff Obama.

Since it has barely been 24 hours since the trade, I'll let you vent and have that one.  :)

« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2014, 10:54:49 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

This is idiotic.

Ainge would never attempt to trade kevin durant.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2014, 11:01:36 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
I seriously don't like going outside of the DKC realm because some of these posts are just absurd. Yoki sorry bud, but I'm gone as it's seriously hard to communicate with these guys.

Im as close. I feel like im just on purposely raising my blood pressure.

And I just got told last Monday that I should keep it in check...

I may just stay in the DKC as well.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2014, 01:34:58 AM »

Offline Mr Green

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 33
I think Danny is a victim of his own success. He's been on the sunny side of two huge lopsided trades in the past (the first KG trade in 2007 and the second KG trade last year) so Danny probably couldn't get anything near value for Rondo because other GMs can see him coming and don't want to get caught with their pants down. I also heard that Jalen Rose say recently that he suspects Danny and Rick Carlisle are helping each other out as old time C's buddies, much like Danny and McHale did with KG. Only time will tell.

I'm a huge Rondo fan so I'm initially against the trade. But, I appreciate that Danny is just doing his job and he can't let Rondo potentially leave for nothing. At least Danny's smart enough to learn from the Lakers' mistake when Dwight walked away for nothing. Let's wait and see how the draft picks fall and how the meaty trade exception is applied.

« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2014, 01:50:57 AM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
my favorite part of these threads is when the draft picks we got in the package become superstars 3 years from now.  then the thread will be "ainge: the genius"

You just don't know in this business, now, do you?
The beatings will continue until morale improves

« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2014, 01:52:34 AM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
I think Danny is a victim of his own success. He's been on the sunny side of two huge lopsided trades in the past (the first KG trade in 2007 and the second KG trade last year) so Danny probably couldn't get anything near value for Rondo because other GMs can see him coming and don't want to get caught with their pants down. I also heard that Jalen Rose say recently that he suspects Danny and Rick Carlisle are helping each other out as old time C's buddies, much like Danny and McHale did with KG. Only time will tell.

I'm a huge Rondo fan so I'm initially against the trade. But, I appreciate that Danny is just doing his job and he can't let Rondo potentially leave for nothing. At least Danny's smart enough to learn from the Lakers' mistake when Dwight walked away for nothing. Let's wait and see how the draft picks fall and how the meaty trade exception is applied.

The voice of reason is talking here.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2014, 01:58:28 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

This is idiotic.

Ainge would never attempt to trade kevin durant.

I know that that's ridiculous, but he's traded everyone else.  Why would you routinely try to deal hall of famers after you spent so many years trying to acquire them?  It just boggles the mind.

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2014, 01:59:37 AM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Since it has barely been 24 hours since the trade, I'll let you vent and have that one.  :)

Thanks for understanding, TP. :)  He has traded everyone else, though.