Author Topic: Danny Ainge should be fired  (Read 21868 times)

Re: Danny Ainge should be fired
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2014, 09:24:27 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 513
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Give him 20 years and wait to win the super lotety...Does not have sense

In what part did I say 20 years?

You even quoted it. I said 2 years. I hate the Rondo trade, but you gotta admit, fleecing the Nets for picks and adding more is a great GM move.

What I'm saying is, here's 2 years, that's his window to now flip those assets and find a player we can build around. Either he lucks in the next two years in the draft, or pull a blockbuster deal that will give us a player we can make as the foundation of the new era, my point is, he has two years.

Getting that main piece should be an easy task with the assets we have. However long it takes to build around that guy is another problem for another day. But if he comes out empty in 2016, he needs to be sacked.

Sorry, but he had plenty of time to show managerial skills how he can keep the team in high level. Since he traded Perk, he should have prepare a strategy for rebuilding but unfortunately he failed. He failed in all aspects. Show me how many good players he developed? See the Spurs model and think how incompetent is our GM..

He's a GM not a coach, and the Spurs are the exception not the rule. You are too funny though so I'll give you a TP.  ;D

Well why is funny? ...He (DA) said "Cs rebuilding around Rondo"...and after that he traded Rondo…actually he is the person who decide about the roster because the kid who is coaching the team is out of this discussion...

Que?

« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2014, 09:25:31 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

You even quoted it. I said 2 years. I hate the Rondo trade, but you gotta admit, fleecing the Nets for picks and adding more is a great GM move.

What I'm saying is, here's 2 years, that's his window to now flip those assets and find a player we can build around. Either he lucks in the next two years in the draft, or pull a blockbuster deal that will give us a player we can make as the foundation of the new era, my point is, he has two years.

Getting that main piece should be an easy task with the assets we have. However long it takes to build around that guy is another problem for another day. But if he comes out empty in 2016, he needs to be sacked.

Sorry, but he had plenty of time to show managerial skills how he can keep the team in high level. Since he traded Perk, he should have prepare a strategy for rebuilding but unfortunately he failed. He failed in all aspects. Show me how many good players he developed? See the Spurs model and think how incompetent is our GM..

Dude, first of all theres no one like the Spurs. Okay? They are on a different level. You compare them to anyone, it isnt fair.

No SPURS? Ok...see Warriors...OKC...than?

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2014, 09:28:09 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Dude, first of all theres no one like the Spurs. Okay? They are on a different level. You compare them to anyone, it isnt fair.

How many championships have they won?

/thread.

« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2014, 09:30:43 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
As a Celtics fan I only care about championships. I could care less about winning seasons if we don't win the championship.

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2014, 09:31:52 PM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

OKC?  The team that gave away James Harden?

Mike

« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2014, 09:34:42 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

OKC? If we we're lucky in 2007 we would have had Durant instead if them. They built thru the draft while we we're trying to win. If we are in the position to draft high 3 years straight, we probably would have had a trio of All Stars as well.

BTW. When they drafted Durant, we acquired KG and Judas, which got us a Championship. Got anything to say to that?

As for the Dubs. Well, they're not Spurs-ian when it comes to consistency, but they are good. It helps when Klay Thompson falls to #11 and Minnesota gift wraps you Stephen Curry. 
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2014, 09:37:01 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Mike

OKC developed great player like Harden, Westbrook, KD, Ibaka...How many great player developed DA? 
p.s Harden went out as a free agent asking max contract. Nobody traded him...

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2014, 09:44:24 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Mike

OKC developed great player like Harden, Westbrook, KD, Ibaka...How many great player developed DA? 

So based on what you're saying it was Buford and not Popovich who developed Ginobili, Duncan, and Parker? If so.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2014, 09:47:25 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Mike

So based on what you're saying it was Buford and not Popovich who developed Ginobili, Duncan, and Parker? If so.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2014, 09:48:12 PM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Mike

Well, Harden WAS traded, for 2 first round picks.  I... I don't even have words.

If you're gonna try to correct someone, at least get it right

And that's not even going into the fact that we haven't had the picks to take prospects like Durant, Westbrook, or Harden, OR the fact that Ainge drafted Rondo, Big Al, etc.
I'm bitter.

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2014, 09:56:03 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Mike

Of course Popovich together with Buford, in the right way how a great team is gona work. No like DAs team coached by a teenager kid, with zero experience...

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2014, 09:58:24 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton

And that's not even going into the fact that we haven't had the picks to take prospects like Durant, Westbrook, or Harden, OR the fact that Ainge drafted Rondo, Big Al, etc.

Well ... DA drafted Rondo, Big Al and traded all of them...there is the big difference

« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2014, 10:02:04 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

Well ... DA drafted Rondo, Big Al and traded all of them...there is the big difference

DA made a trade with the Suns for Rondo. Just stop Eugen. Please.

Yep.

That should be checkmate right there.

« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2014, 10:06:32 PM »

Offline ronaldo943

• NFT
  • Ray Allen
No. Not yet.

Give him two years.

Mike

Of course Popovich together with Buford, in the right way how a great team is gona work. No like DAs team coached by a teenager kid, with zero experience...

Brad Stevens has college experience and is 38 though he does look relatively young. You are clearly trolling at this point.

« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2014, 10:07:10 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton

DA made a trade with the Suns for Rondo. Just stop Eugen. Please.

Word `stop`is the only argument you have to show...