Author Topic: We need hope  (Read 1025 times)

We need hope
« on: December 18, 2014, 11:12:08 AM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
 The most important thing singe needs to get right now is hope. he needs a really good young prospect more then anything. If all we have left is picks then I am afraid that stevens will leave the celtics. People will stop watching the celtics and it will be a very very long rebuild. so we need a great young prospect to play with smart and give everyone something to look forward to. I think that the celtics are going to tank for a real starting center in 2015. Hopefully towns because he would play very well with sully and olynyk. we have our pg in smart. so we have young players in 1,4 and 5. Now we just need someone young to play the 2 or 3. Thats who ainge needs to get. hopefully along with a good pick. perhaps

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qe82p9z

where a Brooklyn pick is sent to milwaukee and we get the new orleans 2015 first round pick.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:28:05 AM by Hawkeye199 »
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: We need hope
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 11:14:41 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I definitely don't think Stevens leaves the Celtics because the team is bad.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 11:19:21 AM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
Stevens signed a six-year contract; I think it's safe to say he knew a long rebuilding process was not only a possibility, but very likely.

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 12:58:13 PM »

Offline CsBanner18

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 21
Just don't see the Bucks giving up Antetekounmpo and Henson and only getting back Jones and the Brooklyn pick. They probably value Giannis more than that. Maybe we could ask for Kris Middleton instead. That way we could send them maybe the Clips pick and POSSIBLY a future 2nd rounder.