Author Topic: If a deal for Sully + 1st's is out there for a starting center do you do it?  (Read 921 times)

Offline greenrunsdeep41

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 152
Id love to see this team move Sully before the deadline for a legit starting or young center. I think this could allow us to maintain our vets, and make a run at the playoffs while letting our Brooklyn picks re-stock our lineup going forward. What do you think? Who would be available? Im going to go ahead and say id love to see Noel here for Sully and a first rounder.
2019 Historical Draft - Golden State

C - Bill Russell/Joel Embiid
PF - Giannis Antetokounmpo/Tommy Heinsohn
SF - Kevin Durant/Billy Cunningham
SG - Bruce Bowen/David Thompson
PG - Isiah Thomas/James Harden

Offline oldtype

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 143
I would maybe consider Noel for Sully + the Clippers pick. I don't think it's worth any of our own picks or the Brooklyn picks though.

I don't think there's a whole lot of difference between the two ability wise. Obviously Noel's a better fit for our roster and has slightly higher upside, but that gap isn't large enough to be worht a lottery pick.

Great words from a great man

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
Quite happy to trade for Sully if the center is talented enough to make it worthwhile. It would need to be a top 15 center or a young player who is expected to become a top 15 center in the future. As for the first, again, it depends on quality of player and excepted range of the pick.

I'd do the Noel trade mentioned above. Sully + Clippers pick for Noel.

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2932
Depends what happens with Rondo and Green. If they end up getting traded, then I think we should wait to try and get one of the good C's in the draft. I think Okafor, Towns, and WCS all have similar or higher ceilings than who we could get via trade right now, i.e. someone like Noel.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
 In a heartbeat, enough of the tweeners.

Offline MISSERY

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 12
i just dont know if its good or bad
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=m2lddxv