Author Topic: Per Woj: Danny is active on the phones.....  (Read 35403 times)

Re: Per Woj: Danny is active on the phones.....
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2014, 03:22:56 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
LBJ
KD
A. Davis
CP3
Stephen Curry
Paul George
DeMarcus Cousins
Russell Westbrook
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony

Now it's gonna be out of order:

Al Jefferson
J. Noah
K. Love
K. Irving
Dirk Nowitzski
Klay Thompson
Dwight Howard
Blake Griffin
Kobe Bryant
Marc Gasol
Chris Bosh
Serge Ibaka
Goran Dragic
LaMarcus Aldridge
Damian Lillard
Tim Duncan
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Kyle Lowry
John Wall

That's 30. Here are more players I believe are better than Rondo at the moment (again, out of order):

Paul Millsap
Al Horford
Joe Johnson
Derrick Rose (if he proves he can stay healthy he will skyrocket up this list)
Jimmy Butler
Monta Ellis
Andre Drummond
DeAndre Jordan
Zach Randolph
Mike Conley, Jr.
Nikola Vucevic
Eric Bledsoe
Rudy Gay
Manu Ginobili
DeMar DeRozan
Bradley Beal

As I went through the list of teams I also noted guys who I believe are in Rondo's value neighborhood for comparison.

Brook Lopez
Chandler Parsons
K. Faried
G. Monroe
Roy Hibbert
Dwyane Wade
Tobias Harris
Derrick Favors

Some things such as age, injury history and positional value were factored in slightly, but the primary factor was talent. Reputation was considered but some Cs fans are stubborn to admit that Rondo hasn't been effective for about two years now. It may not be fair that Rondo has become a forgotten talent (though he's had about 50 games to show he still has it post-injury and has failed to do so), but if Derrick Rose can fall from top 5 player status to top 40 player status, Rondo can fall from top 12-15 player status to top 50 (maybe) player status.

What do you call 'being effective,' then?  Dude, I'm sorry, but I just have so many issues with this list.  There's no way in hell that Lowry, Drummond, Horford, Millsap, Kobe (who is really just a chucker at this point, even more than usual, lol ;D), Dragic, Ibaka, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Jimmy Butler, Rudy Gay, Bledsoe (who I like a lot, but his knees won't hold up.), Deandre Jordan, Monta Ellis, Ginobili (who is way passed his prime), Duncan (again, way passed his prime.  If Pop asked him to do what KG is being asked to do by having to create his own shot at 37, his numbers would be worse than Garnett's.  He was a great player, I'll give you that, but his team and coach hide a lot of his deficiencies, imo.  Good ahead, say I'm crazy.  I'll wait ;D.), Tony Parker, Bradley Beal, John Wall, Big Al, Zach Randolph, Conley, Kawhi Leonard, Dirk (who, like Duncan, is no longer a top 30 player.  Sorry.), Derozan (is becoming a star, but he's not there yet.), Nikola Vucevic, Joe Johnson, and Noah are even on Rondo's level, imo.  I like how Deron Williams isn't even on any list here, btw, lol.  I guess that we're just going to have to agree to disagree, and that's okay :), it's just that everyone seems to be treating Rondo like a washed-up has-been who needs to be put out to pasture, and I think that that's ridiculous.

I meant to put D-Will on the list of guys who I think are within Rondo's tier of players.

Any time the pro- and anti-Rondo camps spar over his value and impact, the pro-Rondo camp wonders aloud how CP3 could be ranked higher than Rondo when CP3 hasn't won a championship but Rondo has (in his second season, as the fourth best player).

If Rondo won Finals MVP on what peak LBJ called the greatest team he had ever played against (Kawhi Leonard on SAS), half of the posters on this forum would sculpt a massive statue of Rondo's face, blow up a quarter of Mt. Rushmore and then hold off the FBI with a fury that would make Spartan warriors proud as they replaced the crater with Almighty Rondo.

(Maybe that was an exaggeration.  ;D)

It'd take way too long to challenge you on every objection you just raised, but here's one that really boggles my mind: you really don't think Steph Curry is better than Rondo at this point?

No, because he's a me-first, trigger-happy point guard who is a horrible defender who also doesn't make guys better, not to mention that he's been AB-like in the durability department, lol ;D.  Andrew Bogut is the best passer on that team, followed by David Lee, and then Curry, imo.  The only thing that he can do better than Rondo is shoot.

Last year Curry averaged 8.5 apg. This year he averaged 7.7 apg. Why is it that according to many on this site, any PG ranked higher than Rondo must have a higher assist average, but Rondo can be ranked ahead of guys who average 15 more points than he does on far more efficient shooting percentages? And why does doing so make them me-first players?

Curry may shoot a lot of shots, but he also makes plenty of them. Saying that the only thing he can do better than Rondo is shoot is both false and an understatement even if true. He's the filet mignon of shooting while Rondo is the Hamburger Helper. Curry's shot above 45% in every year of his career and this season he's shooting a scorching 49% despite shooting around 24 times a game. He's a career 44% three-point shooter (absolutely insane given how many he takes) and 90% free-throw shooter.

Curry crushes Rondo in almost every advanced statistic, offensive and defensive. The Warriors have been a playoff team for a few years now and are currently dominating an intimidating Western Conference with Curry as their best player by a large margin. If that doesn't indicate that he makes his team better, I'm wondering what would indicate that Rondo makes his team better.

For the last three years or so Curry's defensive analytics are well within Rondo's range and he continues to grow on that end of the floor.
Lol... I thought Curry would have been a massive improvement over Rondo back when Curry was an injured 23 year old averaging 14.7 points, 5.3 assists, and 3.4 rebounds.   I started many a thread pondering how much better the Celtics could be if they somehow conned Golden State into giving up their injured blue chip guard for our overrated "star".  I argued that even though Curry's passing ability wasn't as good and his net stats weren't incredible, he was clearly being "held back" by Monta Ellis and putting him next to Ray Allen, KG and Pierce would have such a dramatic effect on our offensive spacing that it would FAR outweigh the loss of Rondo's ball-dominating distribution skills.  At the time, many fans disagreed with me.  There had even been a report that Ainge attempted to trade Rondo for injured Steph Curry, but Golden State turned it down.   

But at this point?... it'd take a special kind of fan to suggest Rondo is better than Curry.   Come on.

Danny tried to trade Rondo?

To the rest of your argument, all I have to say is ::).  If Rondo ever pounded the ball, it was because of a decision that was made by our coaching staff.  It's not like he showed up one day and said, "we're doing things this way now."  Curry also would have been a glaring defensive hole on that team that you were thinking of.  Sure, the spacing would have been better, I'll give you that, but Curry is much more of a scorer than a passer.  You think Ray Allen was peeved before when Rondo was always getting him the ball exactly where he wanted it?  Try imagining his frustration with a gunner like Curry.  I don't think that team would have been nearly as successful as you think it would have been, and I'll go a step further - put Curry on our 2009 playoff team, and we wouldn't have even beaten Chicago.  Who would have guarded a pre-injury Derrick Rose?  Curry?  Ahaha.  It'd take a special kind of fan to suggest that Curry is better than Rondo ;).  Come on.
Beat-LA... Rondo "pounds the ball" out of necessity.  Btw, I don't think the idea that he "pounds the ball" is necessarily accurate... he just controls the ball a significant portion of time.  I saw some stats last year that showed that the ball was in his hands a larger percentage of time than I think any player in the entire league.  It makes sense when you think about it, though.  Without the ball, Rondo is a liability.  If anyone else has the ball in their hand, they are basically playing 4 on 5 since Rondo is a N/A as an offensive threat.   He needs the ball to do anything positive on offense.   

« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
It'd take way too long to challenge you on every objection you just raised, but here's one that really boggles my mind: you really don't think Steph Curry is better than Rondo at this point?

Well, I pondered this question and all the related ones (Is Deron Williams better than Rondo? Is Kyrie Irving better than Rondo? Etc., etc.), input some numbers and came out with the following answer:

http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/12/17/7406937/ranking-point-guards-at-the-quarter-pole-an-analytic-approach

The short answer would be:  If you ignore defense, then right now, yep, Steph Curry is probably just barely slightly better than Rondo right now.  I have his net point impact per 36 at the top of the list at 39.2 points per 36.  But Rondo's impact is only slightly behind in 3rd at 37.1.

This rating gives credit for points scored, assists and rebounds and penalizes for turnovers and missed shots.

Just keep in mind that this evaluation is being done with Rondo shooting _way_ below his career norms, to which is likely to eventually regress upwards to.  That could add 2-4 points to his per-36 average.  That alone might push Rondo's net point impact rating up above Curry's.

And seriously?  Rondo's defense is definitely worth more than Curry's.

Here are the resulting ratings as of Monday night's games.  See the link up above for the math.

Player         NetPointImpact/36
Stephen Curry      39.2
Chris Paul         38.5
Rajon Rondo        37.1
John Wall          36.8
James Harden       35.2
Kyle Lowry         34.9
Ty Lawson          33.3
Jeff Teague        32.3
Damian Lillard     31.9
Dwyane Wade        31.7
M. Carter-Williams 31.2
Mike Conley        29.4
Eric Bledsoe       29.1
Jrue Holiday       28.5
Brandon Knight     28.1
Derrick Rose       27.4
Deron Williams     27.2
Tyreke Evans       27.1
Tony Parker        27.0
Brandon Jennings   26.6
Darren Collison    26.4
Kyrie Irving       26.3
Tony Wroten        26.2
Reggie Jackson     26.1
Mo Williams        26.0
Kemba Walker       24.2
Trey Burke         20.2

If I were to take defense into consideration (other than rebounds, which are already accounted for) I would probably put Paul #1, followed by Rondo and then Curry.  Especially if you factor in strength of schedule (Rondo has played against a much harder schedule so far than either Paul or Curry - especially Curry.  GSW has played the 4th easiest schedule so far.).

But even ignoring defense, it is pretty clear that as measured by raw production stats, Rondo is clearly still among the top handful of point guards in the NBA and most of the spew in this thread claiming he is "not even top 30" in the NBA is just hyperbole.

This was a pretty straightforward analysis and I suspect that Danny & Brad's evaluations are at least as sophisticated.  I would bet their sense of Rondo's value is a LOT different than that of several of the bloggers on this board.

TP for the analysis.

Your choice of stats and allocation of weight to each stat is biased to Rondo's style of play in numerous ways, two of which I have the intellect to explain at 4:30 A.M.:

It penalizes other players for missed shots more so than Rondo is penalized for not taking enough shots to be considered as highly as most of those players are. We'll continue the Steph Curry theme of this discussion. Rondo takes, and therefore misses, far less shots than Steph Curry does and yet Rondo does not shoot any more efficiently than Curry does. It is my opinion that you get around this by measuring total missed shots vs. shot efficiency.

It credits players for the entirety of the total points scored off their assist, which is typically nearly double and in some cases triple what you weigh a single turnover. This sort of analysis presumes that without the assist the points would not be scored in the same direct fashion that it is presumed without a player taking and making a shot that the shot's resulting points would not otherwise be scored. I do not assess an assist to have the same point value as a made basket and I am assuming most other advanced metrics don't either, which is why Rondo is ranked so poorly, particularly on offense, by typical advanced metrics this season.

Your analysis pegs Rondo as a top 3 PG while most other statistical analysis suggests he's fighting for a top 20 spot at the position. I'm guessing his value is somewhere in the middle (I rank him around 12th in the league). I also find it hard to believe Danny and Brad are as high on Rondo as you seem to think when Danny has tried to trade Rondo numerous times (CP3, Steph Curry, Sac-Town offer last year that Rondo killed) and Brad has been steadily decreasing his minutes. Within two months of Rondo's return last season, Brad played him about 36 minutes a game to close out the season. In the month of November this average fell to about 32.5 mpg. Now in December Rondo is averaging about 30 mpg. That doesn't sound like a player valued as a top 3 positional talent by his GM and coach.

Addressing the bolded statements in order:

1) No, otherwise I would have included steals, since Rondo is towards the top in rankings for that stat.  The evaluation is done with points, assists, rebounds, turnovers and missed shots.  The idea that that set of stats somehow is skewed to favor Rondo over others is dubious.  The weights are based purely on game score impact.  That is, how the event moves the scoreboard.  I'm not assigning arbitrary weights here.

2) No, it does not penalize other players for making more missed shots than Rondo for not taking many FGA.  Rondo is penalized for not taking as many shots because that reduces the number of made shots for him and thus directly reduces the "points scored" contribution to his point-creation number.  On the other side, a missed shot IS a negative event -- why do you think so many coaches repeat the mantra, "It is a make/miss league.".  A missed shot hurts your team and must carry a penalty.  Since, if it is grabbed by the defense, the weight of that penalty is the value of a possession (same as a turnover), which we can approximate based on the average points per possession.  Since there is only a ~75% chance that it will be grabbed by the defense, we further reduce that penalty to just that portion.   A made shot is worth 2 or 3 points.  A missed shot is only penalized a little over .75 points.  So no, your assertion that it penalizes other players more so than Rondo is without basis.

3) Your argument for devaluing the weight of an assist is completely dubious.  That is no different than arguing that because Player B could just as well have taken a particular shot, that Player A should not receive full point credit when he takes and makes a shot.   The fact is, a basketball event occurred that resulted in a positive or negative impact on the scoreboard.  That is what is being measured here.   The event did not occur without Player A taking the shot.    If it was an assisted shot, it did not take place without the assist opportunity.

4) It is ironic that you mention those two players (CP3, Curry) as players Danny is alleged to have wanted to trade Rondo for.  That establishes the level of player he would want for replacement value.  That seems consistent with my analysis.  How, exactly, is that implying that Danny views Rondo's value as any less than what my analysis shows?  Rondo's minutes are only "down" in December due entirely to just two games:  The "bench scores 82 in an epic almost-comeback" game against Washington, in which Rondo played just 20 minutes and this very last blowout game against Philadelphia where he sat along with Green since they were not needed.   Other than those two games his minutes in all other games in December are between 31:29 - 34:25.  On average, about the same as November.  So again, your premise seems without foundation.

TP mmmmm for your hard work and analysis. Somewhere Rondo is smirking.   ;D
I'm not an expert in these advanced stats... but someone maybe can clear up my confusion.

Explain this "net point impact" thing for me.  If Rondo's per 36 averages are 9 points and 12 assists... doesn't that sort of make him somewhat responsible for 33 points per 36 minutes (assuming each assist results in a 2-pointer).   If Curry 's Per-36 numbers are 25.2 points and 8 assists... doesn't that mean he's responsible for 41 points per 36 minutes (assuming each assist results in a 2-pointer)?  When you consider that Rondo shoots 39%/24%/33% himself and Curry shoots 48%/39%/93%....  and when you consider that Boston shoots 46% while Golden State shoots 48% ... someone please clarify how Rondo "impacts the offense" in a more positive way than Curry? 

I'm not trying to be snarky... I'm genuinely confused.

« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2014, 03:35:47 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
dear mmmmmmm and obmine,

this is an interesting thread about danny and telephones. twice now your discussions have taken it in a different, though interesting, direction about rondo. but, while interesting, it distracts from this thread.

i ask that one of you, or a mod, please take your discussion to a new thread and continue it there. that way the rest of us can visit that thread should we wish, and, view this thread about danny's burgeoning love for iphones.  ;)

thanks.

Can we just have a Rondo subforum that all these derails get shunted to?  Maybe posters can opt out like the Current Events subforum?  Seriously, it seems like every Celtics-based topic just turns into this sooner or later, and quite a few non-Celtics topics.

« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2014, 03:56:08 PM »

Offline mmmmm

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 862

I'm not an expert in these advanced stats... but someone maybe can clear up my confusion.

Explain this "net point impact" thing for me.  If Rondo's per 36 averages are 9 points and 12 assists... doesn't that sort of make him somewhat responsible for 33 points per 36 minutes (assuming each assist results in a 2-pointer).   If Curry 's Per-36 numbers are 25.2 points and 8 assists... doesn't that mean he's responsible for 41 points per 36 minutes (assuming each assist results in a 2-pointer)?  When you consider that Rondo shoots 39%/24%/33% himself and Curry shoots 48%/39%/93%....  and when you consider that Boston shoots 46% while Golden State shoots 48% ... someone please clarify how Rondo "impacts the offense" in a more positive way than Curry? 

I don't want to go at length here, further derailing this thread, which is supposed to be on how much time Danny plays Plants vs Zombies II on his iPhone.

Ask your question on the front page article:

http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/12/17/7406937/ranking-point-guards-at-the-quarter-pole-an-analytic-approach#comments

And I'll gladly try to explain.
NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.

« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2014, 03:57:30 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Jeff Green is by far the most likely Celtic to be moved imo. He's playing really well and on an expiring type of deal. Rondo is going to be tough to move for value the way he has played so far and being an expiring contract.

« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2014, 04:01:19 PM »

Offline PickNRoll

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 199
Giving a passer two points credit for each assist is silly.  Of the 20 or so factors that contribute to a typical NBA bucket, the final pass is often the least important.  Picks set by Andrew Bogut are more important than Steph Curry assists.  A Steph Curry pull-up 3 is probably worth 5 assists.

Even an assist isn't an assist.  Go back and watch highlight reels for Rondo's "assists".  He dishes it to Bass on the baseline.  Bass squares up, jab steps twice and shoots a jumper.  Chalk up an assist.  Other times Rondo seems to magically create something out of nothing and you think, "now there's an assist!".  Steph Curry assists aren't even equal to Rondo assists (Rondo probably generates more from less).  But Steph Curry should get assists just for standing outside the 3pt line while Rondo should be penalized for letting defenses collapse.  Pressey has a better assist to turnover ratio than Rondo.  I could go on.

Assists are a very imprecise measure.  Taken over large samples they show guys who share the ball well, but giving the assist guy 100% credit is some sort of Rondo utopia.

« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2014, 04:04:58 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

I don't want to go at length here, further derailing this thread, which is supposed to be on how much time Danny plays Plants vs Zombies II on his iPhone.

Ask your question on the front page article:

http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/12/17/7406937/ranking-point-guards-at-the-quarter-pole-an-analytic-approach#comments

And I'll gladly try to explain.
Ah I see... Thanks for the link.  I skimmed it and came away thinking you basically just kept fudging the stats until they favored Rondo.  "Hmm... Curry is clearly more impactful on the offense... let's loop in rebounds so it gives Rondo a boost".  Lol

I like my more basic approach.

Per 36 point impact:

Rondo  -  33 points 39%/24%/33%/46%
Curry - 41 points 48%/39%/93%/48%

TKO

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2014, 04:23:02 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469
I guess it is impossible to have one (1) stinking topic that doesn't get completely infected by the back and forth rondo nonsense. 

I want to read about what might be coming down the pike for future trades and player movement.  Can everyone please take the rondo discussion to one of the other 15,000 that already exist?

« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2014, 04:29:24 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
My son heard a Rondo for Hibbert RUMOR.  Not validated and I could not find a source.  In fact, it had to be by a fan because a google search brought nothing.   I told him I can't see us trading RR with Smart hurt.

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2014, 04:30:36 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
My son heard a Rondo for Hibbert RUMOR.  Not validated and I could not find a source.  In fact, it had to be by a fan because a google search brought nothing.   I told him I can't see us trading RR with Smart hurt.
I jokingly suggested it a month ago.  I said ROndo for Hibbert would make us a better team in spite of the fact Rondo is a better player.

« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2014, 04:31:35 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Curious if Danny rolls 2handed Nintendo style-- or if he's old school single-hand hunt n peck like the majority of his generation?

Depending on just *how* active he is, could be risking injury if he doesn't adapt his game...

« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2014, 04:33:50 PM »

Offline inverselock

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 44

Yeah, we've had this argument before.  I disagree strongly with the assertion that this is "misleading" in anyway.   An anecdotal breakdown is neither a confirmation or invalidation of the value of the statistic.  More comprehensive analysis has shown that creation of assist opportunities is a real skill that is different in different players, just like shooting, dribbling, etc.   The fact that there are anecdotal errors in crediting assists only establishes that there is some error bars around the stat.  But in aggregate, that almost certainly works in both directions and it applies to all the players being assessed.

To choose to dismiss or devalue the assist without a far more compelling argument than what you have presented would be arbitrary.  Until presented with much more, I'm going to leave it at the weight that most of the community seems to have adopted and accept the weight value assigned by SportsVu/Synergy.

Not all assists awarded are easy shots created by the last passer.

What did Rondo create here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVVVLms6sxU#t=17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVVVLms6sxU#t=25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVVVLms6sxU#t=134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVVVLms6sxU#t=142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVVVLms6sxU#t=161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVVVLms6sxU#t=182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EVVVLms6sxU#t=247

7 out 19 where Rondo just passed to someone who made there own shot or made a tough shot.

Still deserves credit for all those made baskets?

« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2014, 04:34:36 PM »

Offline oldtype

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 143
I jokingly suggested it a month ago.  I said ROndo for Hibbert would make us a better team in spite of the fact Rondo is a better player.

It's a fair trade that might make both teams better. Don't know if Indiana would want to shake up their core though. (Then again, these guys let Stephenson walk in the offseason)

Great words from a great man

« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2014, 05:05:59 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
Golden State would not trade Curry for Rondo - what are you people thinking?

You understand that the scenario is not a straight up Rondo for Curry trade, right?
There is no way that trade ever happens, even if we give up all of our picks for next 3 years and Rondo. Curry is a top 3 or 4 player in the league and Golden State has a team that can make a run for a championship. Why would they want to mess up that chemistry? Not to mention the fans love Curry. And if the Warriors didn't want to trade Thompson for Love because they wanted to keep the splash brothers together, then why would they trade Curry who is the far better player.

I think Golden State eventually comes back down to earth and ends up around the 3 seed but that team is pretty much set for the next 5 or 6 years. No way they even text Danny back on this one.

« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2014, 05:11:43 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
Golden State would not trade Curry for Rondo - what are you people thinking?

You understand that the scenario is not a straight up Rondo for Curry trade, right?
There is no way that trade ever happens, even if we give up all of our picks for next 3 years and Rondo. Curry is a top 3 or 4 player in the league and Golden State has a team that can make a run for a championship. Why would they want to mess up that chemistry? Not to mention the fans love Curry. And if the Warriors didn't want to trade Thompson for Love because they wanted to keep the splash brothers together, then why would they trade Curry who is the far better player.

I think Golden State eventually comes back down to earth and ends up around the 3 seed but that team is pretty much set for the next 5 or 6 years. No way they even text Danny back on this one.

I'm not saying it would ever actually happen but if a GM is offered Rondo & 3 first rounders for Steph Curry, my guess is that they're not exactly hanging up the phone right away.  That they would consider it.   In today's NBA, that's a heckuva package to get offered. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team