Author Topic: Rondo trade idea  (Read 1608 times)

Rondo trade idea
« on: December 10, 2014, 03:56:43 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
This is going off of  Transferox  idea where he suggests a rondo for jrue holiday. I want to do something similar. I propose a three team trade.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=lea8b6x
 boston sends boston 2016 pick to Milwaukee.

Why boston
. Apparently we have a 67% chance of making the playoffs. this is according to http://www.celticsblog.com/2014/12/10/7367863/67-4-chance-we-make-the-playoffs
we need to tank if we want a lottery pick for our future center. Let's be honest it's not gonna be olynyk.
This trade gives us a legendary insanely young back court. The backcourt would be shared by smart,antetokounmpo and young. Smart and antetokounmpo are 20 years old.That would be a huge physical threat backcourt. we have a strong future with them. If we get a lottery pick in 2015 which we have a good chance of getting we could have our future pg,sg,pf and center in smart,antetokounmpo,sully,(unknown drafted center).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMpnefps_tM#t=543
Hopefully in 2016 the celtics will be serious competitors  which I think they could be in 2016. with the money coming off the cap and all the young guys we could be something. Right now we are ranked number 17th.

Why new orleans
Anthony Davis is the world to new orleans. they want to win now to keep him. They trade jrue holiday so they can get a star pg in rondo. rondo and davis together would be magic. They need a spark right now because currently they aren't playing very well.

Why Milwaukee
They are in rebuilding mode and just came off of the chopping block. they go from potentially having a star in antetokounmpo to having a star in jrue holiday. Brandon knight is hitting free agency and jrue holiday is signed for the next 3 years. They would have their 3 stars in saunders,holiday and parker,while adding a good 1st round pick.
zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: Rondo trade idea
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 03:59:34 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
Giannis isn't being traded..
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 04:08:27 PM »

Offline puskas54_10

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 13
LOL
GA is not gonna be traded.

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 04:21:34 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Horrible

What ..... I'd trade Turner , Bass , ......this Ebola guy doesn ' impress me at all.

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 04:34:23 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
horrible.  only team that'd agree to this mess is NO

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 04:35:17 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
Horrible

What ..... I'd trade Turner , Bass , ......this Ebola guy doesn ' impress me at all.

??
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 04:53:40 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
how about Rondo to NO, Holiday to Mil, and Larry Sanders back to the Celts?  that seems more realistic, giannis is surely off the table.

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 04:59:42 PM »

Offline aingeforthree

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 134
Ty Lawson, Daniel Gallinari, Nuggets 2015 first round pick for Gerald Wallace, Rajon Rondo.

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 05:28:48 PM »

Offline Jailan34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 30
So after MIL takes a huge risk on an "upside" guy like Giannis they are just going to ship him out to us for a point guard and more rebuilding? They got lucky in the draft, drafted a huge upside guy, they aren't giving him up so easily.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2014, 06:04:39 PM »

Offline Diggles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 46
I might consider this is we get a pick.   We get a good point guard for 10 million a year and a pick. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mya7alv
Diggles

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2014, 06:15:01 PM »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
how about Rondo to NO, Holiday to Mil, and Larry Sanders back to the Celts?  that seems more realistic, giannis is surely off the table.
This proposal is much more realistic than the other one. However, Rondo would have to agree to extend before NO would bite. I think that could be a problem, but I'm not sure. I think Milwaukee and the Celtics would probably say yes.