How much do you like this Idea?

Yes
1 (33.3%)
No
2 (66.7%)
Maybe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Rondo trade Idea  (Read 1160 times)

Rondo trade Idea
« on: December 06, 2014, 02:05:01 PM »

Offline Hawkeye199

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 131
between Boston and Houston money works here: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kubsz2d
 Boston gives up: Rondo
Boston gets: pelicans 1st rounder 2015,jason terry and K. Papanikolaou

Houston gives up:pelicans 1st rounder 2015,jason terry and K. Papanikolaou
Houston gets:Rondo

Why Houston
They are in the tough west and have always been interested in rondo. They have a below average pg and rondo coming on the cheap will help there championship goal. Rondo will most likely thrive with harden and howard to pass to.  they also get the bird rights so they can sign him long term.

Why Boston
well lets face it the rondo suiters are drying up. This gives us mid level pick potential lottery pick in the pelicans first rounder. we also get their rookie K. Papanikolaou. He is something. I mean it is not great return but better than nothing. If rondo truly wants to be a celtic then we can sign him in the off season. We also could use the playing time for smart.

zach lavine-jeremy lin-tyus jones
jeremy lamb-tyshen prince-Andre miller
will barton- beljina-
Kevin love-kevin garnet-payne
Karl anthoney Towns-JJ hickson

Re: Rondo trade Idea
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 03:37:30 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
I do not like this offer.  I would want Cappella and more picks.  Also I do not think that Rondo would be a great fit on that team as you stated.  Harden needs the ball in his hand, having Rondo on the team takes the ball out of his hand.  The Rockets would be better with a point that could stretch the floor for Howard and play great defense then Rondo.  I'm all in favor of trading Rondo if you don't think he will stay here but not for this offer. 
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 03:47:55 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
between Boston and Houston money works here: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kubsz2d
 Boston gives up: Rondo
Boston gets: pelicans 1st rounder 2015,jason terry and K. Papanikolaou

Houston gives up:pelicans 1st rounder 2015,jason terry and K. Papanikolaou
Houston gets:Rondo

Why Houston
They are in the tough west and have always been interested in rondo. They have a below average pg and rondo coming on the cheap will help there championship goal. Rondo will most likely thrive with harden and howard to pass to.  they also get the bird rights so they can sign him long term.

Why Boston
well lets face it the rondo suiters are drying up. This gives us mid level pick potential lottery pick in the pelicans first rounder. we also get their rookie K. Papanikolaou. He is something. I mean it is not great return but better than nothing. If rondo truly wants to be a celtic then we can sign him in the off season. We also could use the playing time for smart.

Another great trade proposal.. Nothing here worth of value.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 03:58:58 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Let's don't    :)